1. Childhood

When Selenia was born the Potter's had already had three additions to the family. James Sirius Potter, the oldest son, Albus Severus Potter and Lily Luna Potter. The kids were all born two years apart but Selenia was born only a year after her older sister Lily.

Selenia's birth was difficult. She was the wrong way up when the birth became and she was born two months before the due date and thus she didn't grow as tall as her siblings.

She turned out healthy even with the complications.

Selenia was different from the very beginning. She used accidental wandless magic at the early age of four when she had an angry fit and caused a flower bowl to explode. After the first time, accidental magic became a once a month thing.

The other children of the family were strong too, using magic by accident about as often as Selenia, but they didn't start as young. James used magic for the first time at age 7, Albus at 6 and Lily at 8 causing her parents to wonder for a moment if she would be a squib.

Since wandless magic goes unpunished until the age of 11, the Potter family never got into trouble for their children's strenght.

What made Selenia stand out more than anything was what happened early spring, when she was six. There was still a little snow on the ground and you could see grass on the yard in blotches. Every morning she would check the tulips that had been planted at the front of their house. For a week she checked if they had grown and then complained about it to her father when the flowers hadn't grown at all.

After Harry had explained that it wasn't time for the tulips to bloom yet Selenia went back outside. To the surprise of the whole family Selenia ran to the breakfast table and kept yelling that she had made the flowers appear.

Feeling slightly worried the family followed the little girl outside, only to watch her place her hand on the ground and watch as two tulips popped out from the ground between her fingers. Intentional wandless magic before the age of eleven should always be informed about to the ministry, but the Potter family decided to not. Fearful as they were about putting their youngest child even more into the spotlight of the press than they already were.

When her siblings went to school one by one Selenia took it the hardest. She was very dependant of her family since she didn't have too many friends other than her siblings. The Potter's lived in Godric's Hollow in the rebuilt Potter estate and thus they lived among muggles.

A lot of children around Selenia's age lived in the same town, but she couldn't be trusted to play with muggle kids since she used too much wandless magic. They had been forced to obliviate magic out of the memories of too many children already.

The year that Lily went to Hogwarts was miserable for Selenia. But she had a plan. She told she was going to stay with uncle George a day before school started and stay for a week.

Going over to uncle George was something the Potter kids were allowed to do from time to time. They went to help at the shop: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and George called them his little braniacs since the Potter children came up with new prank objects for George to make and sell at his shop.

George had his own children, a little older than the Potter kids.

But unknown to her father Selenia actually hid into her brother's trunk and stayed there till they were in the train and on their way to Hogwarts. At the train she waited for a silent moment before climbing out while her brother was in the bathroom. Unseen by anyone she was able to sneak into the castle with the first years.

She sat at the Gryffindor table -away from her brothers- and introduced herself to some second year students as Hailey Andersson. Turns out that she was lucky: these second years didn't follow the news and thus didn't recognize her from the numerous articles made about the Potter family.