18. Regrets

Wanted to remind everyone that in Harry Potter minors drink alcohol all the time. Butterbeer! Which is actually enlisted on Harry Potter wiki as an actual alcoholic drink.

***

When I woke up my head was thumping. I couldn't remember much about our journey back to the castle. I was sleeping in Harry's bed. Obliviously since he was right there next to me and I could see the other guys whispering by one of the beds.

'Why the hell aren't the drapes shut?' Was for some reason my first clear thought. I grabbed the end of one and whisked it closed, the other soon followed.

"Thank you." Harry groggily groaned. "I swear the light was blinding me even though my eyes are closed." He mumbled, still not opening his eyes.

"I'm so sore. I feel like I fell down a flight of stairs last night." I whined, following lead and just closing my eyes again.

"I feel the same." He mumbled. "I will never move again." He moaned.

I was suddenly very aware that it wasn't morning. It was too bright. It must be midday by now.

"I think we need to get up and get dressed." I mumbled.

"I agree. I feel like these clothes are filthy."

I heard a door open and close and slowly I got up from the bed and cringed at the light coming from the windows.

"How much do you remember from last night?" I asked. "I'm missing the part where we get here."

"Umm, I can remember most of it. The journey here was surprisingly pleasant, I think the blissful part of my inebriation was going away by then. I started drinking before you and I drank less than you remember. I was starting to feel better on the way back... After I threw up in the bushes... I think." Harry told me and grabbed some clothes from his trunk, going to change in the bathroom. He was still wearing last nights clothes and so was I except that my glasses, jewelry, my cardigan and for some odd reason my socks were thrown on the floor making a trail from the door to the bed.

Grabbing my jewelry and glassed I put those into my cardigan pocket and threw the cardigan over my shoulder and then put my socks on because the floors were cold.

"Harry! I'll come back here in fifteen minutes and we'll go eat." I whispered: "if we can. Because I want to take a quick four-minute shower first."

"Sure me too." He responded from the bathroom, but I was already out of the room dashing to my dormitory.

The shower felt amazing. I felt much more refresh after it and felt just a teeny tiny bit better as I took the clothes I had bought out of the shopping bag and looked at everything... And realized I had nothing comfortable to wear. So... I threw on the Hogwarts weekend set... Because even that was better than wearing heels and good looking clothing that at the moment, I could not pull off. Anyway, it was Saturday. I didn't need to worry, everyone would be sleeping in.

I threw my hair on a messy bun and made my way back to the boy's dormitory.

"Harry I didn't have anything comfortable so I'm back to this." I said, slumping my shoulders when I saw him sitting on his bed rubbing his temples.

"Here, try this on." He said and threw me a jumper that was on his bed.

"You got any pants?" I asked.

"It was the victim of a nasty prank by some Slytherin idiot, they made it longer so it will look like a dress on you." Harry told me.

"Okay. Is it okay if I change in your bathroom?"

"Sure."

Turns out... He was right. the jumper was dark blue and had an H on it. I instantly knew it was made by Molly. Ron's mom. It reached almost to my knees and the sleeves were so long my fingertips didn't even peak from under.

"Perfect. Let's go." I said. So then we went. Me wearing a huge jumper of Harry's and some socks... Looking like I had just been killed twice. Harry didn't look too good either. If it was even possible his hair was even messier than most times and his glasses were wonky.

"I need to ask Hermione to fix these again." Harry mumbled. "One of the arms is bendy."

"I can do that to you if she isn't at dinner. Just not right now, I feel drained." I mumbled, rubbing my eye. Still felt tired from the aging potion. We had been back to normal probably since a little after midnight since the effects only lasted for a few hours.

"Yeah. I'm so hungry." Harry said.

"Really? I feel a little sick actually. I don't know if I can eat anything." I whined.

When we stepped to the great hall it was like time stopped. Everyone had turned to stare but no one said anything. It was like being at a graveyard. I felt like some people were even holding their breath to see if we would say or do anything.

We walked to the table where Ron and Hermione were sitting but I got a really cold look from Hermione so I backed away and looked around. I wondered if I could sit at another house's table... Maybe the Slytherins... With a certain Prince. "Hermione don't be like that." I heard Harry whisper next to me, leaning towards his friend. "Selenia you can sit with us."

"No, it's okay. I'll get out of your hair." I smiled, in a lackluster way.

"Selenia over here." I heard Fred say just a little away from Harry's group.

"We'd like you to join us." George finished the sentence.

I stopped my scanning of the Slytherin table and turned to smile at the twins. "Thanks, guys."

"Selenia..." Harry mumbled.

I wished the twins would have been just a little farther from the golden trio. I could still hear their conversation as I sat between the twins to the seat generously offered to me. "So it seems you and Harry had fun last night." George said wiggling his eyebrows.

Slowly the speaking started again as people started buzzing with gossip. You could see something about us was... A little off.

"Yes, we can see you are a little-" Fred started.

"-Dazed." George finished.

"We went to Hogsmeade... To drink." I whispered.

"Ooh, naughty."

"You must have had so much fun." George smiled.

"Just remember to-" Fred had a knowing look as he spoke.

"-Invite us next time." George jumped in.

"I don't think there will be a next time with the way I'm feeling right now. I'm wrecked." I moaned.

"It's okay." Fred said, patting my back.

"We have the perfect hangover cure for you." George said and pulled out a rubber looking thing from his pocket. The small thing had one pink side and one blue side.

"Just eat the blue side-"

"-And you'll feel all better..."

"We think..." Fred said and shrugged: "These haven't been tested much."

"Sorry but no thanks. I'd rather just deal with this the old fashioned way." I sighed eyeing up their 'cure'.

"Which is...?"

"Wait till it blows over. I'll feel better tomorrow." I nodded and made the mistake of looking towards the teacher's table...

***

So they have to deal with the consequences of alcohol... Damn, I hate this part.