19. Marriage

There Dumbledore sat looking rather pleasant and merry with a twinkle in his eye as he watched us talk. Somehow even though he was quite far away I felt as if he could hear, or guess what we were talking about... "Umm guys?" I mumbled. "I have a sneaking suspicion that Dumbledore was with us last night..."

"Huh? Out drinking with the headmaster-" Fred chuckled.

"-You will go down as a legend!" George said excitedly.

"I think he drank the rum, we didn't touch." I said, scrunching my eyebrows.

I watched as Dumbledore raised his glass, looked straight at me and comedically winked. "Yup, he was definitely there and I'm going to be expelled now. Nice knowing you." I said and tried to leave the table.

"C' mon Selenia-"

"Don't jump the gun." George suggested. "Talk to Harry first.

"And anyway if the headmaster drank with you-"

"-He'd be in just as much trouble as you would. He won't say anything."

"You think so?" I asked.

Both twins nodded.

"Okay. Harry?" I said and walked from my seat to theirs so I could lean in and whisper without the whole school finding out. "Was Dumbledore with us last night?"

"Yeah, but don't worry he understood. I'm pretty sure we hashed it out on the way to the castle." Harry said.

"Pretty sure?" I questioned.

"Like 98% sure." Harry nodded.

"Okay, thanks." I whispered and returned to my seat. "It's all good." I sighed at the twins.

"I wouldn't say that-"

"-So fast. The Daily Prophet just arrived." Fred told me as George handed me the paper.

"Oh no, what did that hag write now?" I mumbled as I saw a photo of Harry and me on Hogsmeade before we went drinking but after I bought my new clothes... Because I was wearing them and might I say looking amazing. "Nice picture, I should cut this out and save it."

"Just read the story." Fred encouraged.

"You're not going to like it." George warned me with a stern look.

"Shit." I mumbled...

I Rita Skeeter as promised have reached out to my reliable sources in Hogwarts and gotten some interesting facts about the budding, fiery romance between one Harry Potter and Selenia Potter. I have found out that the Potters were heard gushing over their beautiful summer wedding calling it the wedding of the century while their friends threw rice around gleefully cheering the happy newlywed couple. So it seems our savior is now a married man!

The couple seems to be in their way of coming a public power couple. They have been sighted walking around hand in hand and just yesterday they took a shopping trip to Hogsmeade, buying new Mrs. Potter a wardrobe full of high-class outfits that must have cost Mr. Potter a fortune.

The shop owner of the clothing store the Potters visited has gone on record saying that when she congratulated the Potters on their wedding they took it quite fondly before rushing out to go after someone Mrs. Potter called her first friend in Hogwarts. Now how juicy it was when another witness heard that said friend was in Slytherin and this raised an argument between the two with Mr. Potter seemingly acting possessive, warning his bride on not to get involved bunch, but might Mr. Potter's bride be on the darker path of magic? She certainly wasn't fazed by Mr. Potters cold hard truths.

Might there be trouble in Potter paradise?

With reports of the young couple arriving late to bed, it seems that the flaming part of their relationship seems to be in order. Tune in tomorrow for more! - Rita Skeeter

"Fucking cunt!" I mumbled, louder than I meant. "Sorry, those are some nasty words." I apologized quickly before throwing the paper to Harry who had leaned towards me after my outburst to see what was going on.

"Of course..." I heard him whisper as he saw the newspaper.

"How is she even allowed to write that. We're both underage, referring to said 'flaming' parts of our relationship is completely inappropriate. And saying that I might be with the dark side, that's rich coming from her. That bloodsucking demon."

"She has a point." I heard Hermione shrug almost gleefully.

"Asshole!" I burst out. Out of everyone in the world, Rita Skeeter was the one that always took me over the edge, past my limits and made me boil over and I tended to take my anger out on others that annoy me. And Hermione had it coming. She wasn't exactly making this easy for me. "This doesn't only affect me, but Harry too. And you're sitting there judging me while you're completely oblivious to the fact that your friend is being attacked in the media by a ferocious piranha of a woman that needs to be put in her place. You almost seem joyous about this because something is fueling your lucid accusations! I don't know what problem you have with me but I'm damn well here to stay so you better get used to me."

Hermione stood up and started stating her case when it wasn't needed. I was trying to vent, not start some shouting conversation. "What do I have against you?! First of all, you are sketchy! I don't trust you one bit! I know you have a secret and I know it's something big and I'm going to find out what it is and when I do I will-"

"You'll what? Find some bullshit evidence and tell Harry? Rip away the only family he has left? Do you even care about him, because you sure don't seem like you want him to be happy! But you know what?! I do have a secret! One that I'm guarding very carefully!"

"AHA!"

"But I'm still legitimate and the only thing you're doing by figuring out my secret is hurting the people around you. Like Harry. Because the fact is he's the only family I have left too and I came here for him and I'm not going to let some crazy friend of his rip him away from me. Somethings... Should just be left hidden. Don't hurt yourself." I warned and walked out.