[vi]

[ six : whiskey ]

~

THE TAXI LEFT HER at the entrance of the bar. She walked in emotionless and waited for her next move.

"He should be wearing some sort of red mask, every time we've encountered him he's been wearing a different mask but always red."

Dick said into her camouflaged ear piece.

She stood there for a minute scanning the room.

He was there, sitting in the corner alone, a red domino mask over his eyes and a single white hair growing from his roots, waiting.

The white strip meant resurrection, she too had one until she dyed her hair, although, it wasn't visible from before, hidden at the back of her head under the rest of her hair.

She swayed her hips as she walked over to him.
She definitely caught his attention.

"Hey mister," she said bitting her bottom lip, "mind if I sit here?" She batted her eyelashes several times, not really waiting for an answer.

She helped herself and sat night next to him, whispering into his ear; "a little birdie told me you were having a bit of a meeting tonight, I came to join."

His head turned, his sting figure tensed, ready for a fight. "Who told you that?" His voice poisonous,

"can't revel my sources, sorry handsome." She was good at acting, after the countless missions The League had placed her on she could be anyone she pleased.

The masked villain grunted, "you wouldn't mind if I bought you a drink, would you?"
Tasi asked already getting up to walk away.

"Whiskey." His gravely voice requested, as she walked away she looked over her shoulder winking.

She returned to the table with two glasses of whiskey in each of her hand, the brown alcohol splashed against the cup as she gave her best hooker walk.

She slid it across the table, sending another awakes winning wink and sat down herself.

"Scarlet Scotsman." She introduced, "and what do they seem to be calling you?"

He look at her fiercely before responding with a toxic tone, "Red Hood."

"Ask him about the meeting." Now it was Bruce's voice lingering in her head.

"So, Red Hood, this meeting?..." She sent puppy dog eyes and his body seemed to melt away it's caution. Scarlet continued, "all the big drug lords, I'd absolutely love to be there."

"No outsiders." He quickly answered, a daring 'no' made her job more difficult.

"Is that how your going to treat a girl who just got you a drink?" The disguised girl asked again, placing a hand on his well built thighs.

For a second his eyebrows narrowed as they un-knit his decision still in stone.

"Try harder." Dicks tone was now harsh, Tasi was thinking, her hand on his thigh slowly going up.

"Are you sure, I'll be good, I promise." She perched herself higher and nibbles at his ear, "and just between us too, I had some, tight connection with some drug lords you wanna take cuts from and nothing would make me happier than to give them up to you."

She squeezed his thighs, "alright." He let out a sigh, squirming, "but if you interfere I won't hesitate to put ten bullets in your brain."

"Okay. Thanks Mr. Red Hood." She winked and sat with him on his arm until the guest showed up.