[ix]

[ nine : pleasure in pain ]

NOT SURPRISINGLY RED HOOD DROVE A MOTORCYCLE but what was surprising was that he had a spare helmet. He slipped on his helmet and jumped onto his motorcycle waiting for the girl. She pulled it on and swung over the bike, wrapping her arms around him.

His muscles loosened and he didn't hesitate to drive off, they pulled up to a five story apartment building. She left her helmet on the bike.

The Red Hood pulled Tasi by her wrists dragging her into the elevator. Once the doors closed on them he threw the red bike helmet across the shaft and began touching her body, his domino mask still glued to his skin.

Her hands went everywhere on his body and the same with his, sloppy kisses trailed down her neck until the doors opened again and they were on the top floor. The villain picked up his helmet and dragged Scarlet to his apartment, he slid the key into the lock and giggled it until it opened.

From there, the kissing continued, Red Hood dragged the undercover girl into his bed room and slowly but surely began ripping off fabric. Their lips pressed together as the masked man eased his way to the bottom of the tight red dress and pulled it over her head.

Tasi gripped the collar of his leather jacket and slipped it off his muscular arms. Red Hood cupped her face with his hands and kissed her violently, smelling like the whiskey he drank. He bit down on her neck as not so innocent moans left her mouth.

Something about the insane antihero was warm and familiar, she just couldn't place her finger on it. The majority of the time he was pleasing her she could only think about the dead boy laying in the cemetery outside of Wayne Manor.

As Red Hood kissed her breasts she grabbed a fist full of his black hair, "Red!"

Her hands slipped under his shirt, tracing her warm hands over his cold body. He pulled away from her for a split second to remove his black t-shirt.

Grabbing her ass he pushed her closer to his bed, itching to get his pants off.

~

The two were under the white sheets, butt naked, their hair frizzy from the night before. Tasi woke up first, she found herself snuggled into the villains arms, tracing her fingertips over his back she felt the scratches she had left from the previous night. Smiling at her work she slipped away from the sheets and his warming embrace.

Looking back at him, he still somehow managed to keep that stupid domino mask on. Although she enjoyed the night she felt dirty and wrong.

It wasn't her man, but it would never be her man ever again. She searched for her undergarments and dress. After she got dressed she silently left the apartment without a trace but a single note for The Red Hood. "Had fun last night -Scarlet"

She called herself a taxi and went back to the manor to meet a very unimpressed Dick Grayson and Bruce Wayne.