[viii]

[ eight : moonlight ]

THE NIGHT WAS STILL YOUNG and the masked villain returned to the bar with girl who called herself Scarlet Scotsman.

The lights were dimmer and the music was loud.

"Try to learn more about him." Her old mentor spoke into her ear, she glanced over to him again. He'd taken off the helmet and was only in the domino mask.

His raven hair was glued to his forehead with sweat.

Then her vision gazed over to the single pole standing on the stage of the bar.

Scarlet bit her lip with an idea. She grazed her hand over the muscular mans arm before getting up.

She walked with the beat of the song, up the stairs and stood by the pole.

Countless pairs of eyes watched her but she had to find away to get information out of him without making anything suspicious.

Although his eyes were covered she felt his stare burning into her the most. She grasped the bottom of her dress and slowly pulled it off.

The pole was cold, her soft fingertips traced over the metal as she scanned her crowd.
She swung herself around as she felt the black lace lingerie on her body.

Her legs wrapped around the pole as she slipped to the floor, her legs wide open.

In the dim lighting, shadows played on the masked mans face, he was devilishly handsome but yet cold and insane.

She played around on the pole before she stopped and began to slipped her bra straps off.

Red Hood was watching her, his jaw tight and he couldn't look away. He took a sip from his drink, eyes glued to her.

As a tease she slipped her bra straps only slightly then back up, an older man came up to her and placed five hundred dollar bill on the stage floor.

"I'll give you five hundred to take off your bra." His voice was desirous, crawling for her body, she picked up the money and slid the into her panties.

"I don't think so pedo, now my man's got a gun so you'll let me take this money anyways."

The salt and pepper haired man looked at the red hood, talking a gulp before growling and shuffling away.

She strut back to the metal pole and grind her hips onto it. Gripping it until her knuckles turned white.

Looking towards her target, she swung around the pole a few more times watching him take a few sips from his third glass of whisky.

She sent a dashing wink before rushing to grab her clothes, a man whistled for to continue but she went off stage and to the bathroom to put her clothing back on.

"That's not what I meant." Dick snapped in her com-piece, she rolled her eyes and took out the hidden equipment , breaking them between her fingers.

Starting at her reflection her fingertips traced over the exposed collar bones. The women's bathroom door flung open.

In his domino mask, Red Hood stood there panting frantically. She smirked, "liked what you saw?" She batted her eyelashes.

He didn't respond with words but with actions, he slammed his lips onto her with lust and passion.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Tracing her finger tips over his abs, Scaret bit her lip and slid her tongue into his mouth.

Red Hood pulled back and looked right into the center of her eye, "my place." Like the daring gentlemen he was, pulled the dress over her again and brought her out to the parking lot, the moonlight playing on her features.

The blonde looked so familiar, but so alien.