1

*Blue eyes, Brown curly hair, tan skin, didn't like makeup too much*

It was Sunday morning. You were sitting on the beach admiring the waves. You had just come in from a quick morning surf and was just packing up. 

"Y/n!" yelled your best guy friend, Levi. 

You ran towards him and gave him a hug. You then realise he wasn't alone. A tall, gorgeous (might I add) guy around your age was there too. 

You quickly introduced yourself, "Hi I'm Y/n." He looked up slowly and replied with a big smile on his face, "Nice to meet you, I'm Ruel." 

The silence built until Levi stepped in and asked how the waves were. You said they were pretty good but a little rough. 

Ruel was just standing there smiling until he asked if you wanted to join. 

"Did you want to come back out with us?" he asked.

"I'd love to but my mum and I have plans to meet up in *checks time* shit, ten minutes." 

"I'll see you later Y/n." Levi waves goodbye.

"Nice to meet you Ruel, we should maybe meet up again some time." 

You quickly grab your board and started running to your car.

In the car you swiftly changed into 

with adidas superstars and just your hair natural and no makeup. 

You quickly drove to see your mum and when you got there you had a bit to eat and you caught up on life. 

After lunch you said goodbye to your mum and starting walking to your car until you bumped into someone......