10

I get out of the shower. get ready into some sweats. I walk out of the room to see Ruel on my bed with a sus look on his face. 

"What are you up to Ruel?"

"What do you mean your the one secretly trying to steal my career." He laughs.

at that point I realised that I was singing out of habit and he heard it all. 

"Fuck you heard that, sorry your ears are probably gonna burst."

"yeah burst from happiness, you're so good, that's why you're singing with me on the weekend."

Ruel blurted that last bit out really quicker so it took some time for me the process it. 

"funny Ruel, funny, you should be a comedian." 

"No I'm serious but only if you want to, it would mean a lot to me."

"Ruel I don't know, I've never had any training or anything and what would I sing?"

"I'll be there with you, we can sing together and your voice is beautiful trust me."

At this point I didn't know what to do. I wanted to help Ruel overcome his nerves but I wasn't confident in my ability. I was truthfully scared. What if I messed up and embarrassed both Ruel and myself? The pressure was building up. I also wasn't sure what Ruel and I"s relationship was. I don't think labels are important but I know his fans will probably get interested in that situation. This whole thing was confusing and all I wanted to do was help Ruel. So I agreed to do it. I care so much about Ruel and if me singing a duet with him would help I am a 100% ready and willing. 

"I'm in, I guess but promise me if I fuck up don't you dare laugh."

"Promise."

A/n 

srry the last two have been short there should be plenty coming up in the next two weeks :)) and any ideas feel free to shot me a message or something.