11

It was the night of the concert and Ruel and I have been practising ever since he told me. I was frickin out. I was never really nervous about my appearance but for some reason I really cared tonight. Chelsea helped me out and picked a two piece outfit that I was really digging.  

Before heading out on stage Ruel gave me a quick kiss

"Good luck baby" 

"Wuv u" Ruel responded in a baby's voice he then blow a kiss and ran up on stage.  

Ruel was going to perform three songs before introducing me and performing together. The anticipation was building up. he was now singing dazed and confused, we were next, ughhhh.  

The moment was here he introduced me as his girlfriend which made me blush when walking up the stage. No one knew until now and I was surprised that majority of the reactions were positive. 

"My new otp, yas!" someone said which made me giggle. 

He introduced the song and gave a bit of background to it which just gave me more time for the nerves to build up. The song started and Ruel grabbed hold of my hands and just his touch made me feel ten times better. We sang and I didn't sound half bad, I mean I wasn't as good as Ruel but our voices together clicked. 

After we were done someone yelled 

"Watch out she's coming for your career."

The whole venue bursts into laughter. As I'm looking out to the crowd I see someone I recognised, it's Mary and her friends. She has a dirty look on her face and she doesn't look too pleased about what was going on. 

After the concert we headed back up to Ruel's dressing room. Everyone was in there just chatting. Ruel goes off to his family and I go to mine. We chat for a bit until I see Mary and her friends walk straight up to Ruel. They chat for a bit and take some pictures. I wasn't going to stress over the situation because I trust Ruel and they were friends before I moved to the same school. 

I see Levi and quickly walked up to him we chat for a bit and it gets my mind off of Mary, which is good. Then all of a sudden Mary comes up to me and congratulants me with my performance and that's when I realise she some how managed to get Ruel red jacket he was wearing during the concert and is now currently wearing it. I wasn't the only one who realise. Levi did to and gave me a weird look. 

I was lost in my thoughts, why would he give it to her???

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and just gave a fake smile and thank you. It was obvious she only came over for a reaction but I know from past girl experience that I wasn't going to give it her. She left and I just felt confused.

All of sudden my phone started blowing up. 

(Imma leave it like that aha, srry cliffhanger)