27

First show is tonight. Fuck I'm nervous. I'm in bed cuddled up with Ruel, his arm softly rested around my waist.  Ruel's still asleep but I'm sat there fricking out about tonight. My thoughts just wander to all the possibilities. I didn't realise but my breathing started quickening and Ruel began to wake up.

Ruel- hey hey what's wrong baby?

I just sit there not knowing what to say.
Ruel turns me around to face him and lightly kisses my cheeks and forehead continuously which makes me calm down and a smile appears on both mine and Ruel's face.

Ruel- everything will be ok
Y/n- I wish I could believe that
Ruel- hey believe me it will be
Y/n- but what if I mess up
Ruel- hey remember when you performed with me, that was more people then it will be tonight and you did amazing
Y/n- I guess
Ruel- you'll be amazing y/n

I snuggle up closer to Ruel not wanting to leave his grip. We eventually get up and get ready for today's performance. We arrive at the theatre and both go back stage we have about two hours till curtains open and the show begins. Those two hours are spent organising costumes,hairstyles and make up.

It's now ten minutes till curtains open. People are gathering on the theatre and Ruel and I are watching from the side of stage. I see my family and Ruel's family meet and sit together. It was pretty cute. Ruel and I are both ready. The show starts with a group performance.

Five minutes till curtains open. Ruel and I are to the side of the stage and Ruel is trying to calm my nerves.

It's now time. Fuel plants a soft kiss on my lips and moves to where he needs to be

Ruel- good luck baby you'll be great
Y/n- wuv u
Ruel- wuv u 2

We walk out on stage and perform. The feeling is great. Now that I'm out here I can't hide my smile.

The show comes to and end and I'm so proud. Only five more to go.

Ruel- you did amazing, told you
Y/n- we did amazing
Ruel- I love you y/n
Y/n- love you more