2

It was no other than the last person I ever wanted to see, my ex, Sam. He stood there with a dirty grin. Suddenly he grabs my arm and pulls me close. We're in public and I didn't want to cause a scene so I asked him softly to let go. When he didn't I tried pulling my arm away continuously. Until someone took a hold of both our arms and ripped them apart. It was Ruel and Levi. 

As soon as the grip was off of my arm I ran and hugged Levi making me feel safe again. 

"Leave her alone you asshole!" yelled Ruel. 

When he said that Sam ran off. It helped that Ruel was about a foot and a half taller. 

Ruel turned around and I couldn't help smiling at him. 

"I hope your ok, no girl should be handled like that." said Ruel

"I am now, thank you." I replied. 

Silence hit again and like last time Levi broke it by asking if we wanted to go get froyo. Both Ruel and I's face lit up with excitement. We walked to the nearest froyo place and each got one. We sat outside and talked about all kinds of stuff. 

"We should do this again it's been amusing." 

"Ruel is staying at mine tonight if you wanna join and hang out with a bunch of dorks?"\

"You should totally come it'll be nice to get to know you more."

"I'd love to."

We ended up walking to my car and I ask the guys if they needed a lift home. They both said in unison "Yess please!" We all got in Ruel sat in the front with me and Levi decided to go back. I plugged in the aux and started to play See You Again by Tyler the Creator. Ruel looked up and just laughed. 

"What's so funny?"

"Oh just that I didn't believe you could be this perfect." Ruel said

As he realised what he just said he began to blush causing me to blush.

"Ok lovebirds, I think what Ruel means is Tyler is actually a god!" Levi stated.

"I mean isn't it obvious, I thought everyone knew." 

We all began to laugh we than continued to listen to Tyler the whole car ride singing, or yelling, to all the lyrics. 

We get to my house and I run inside quickly changing and grabbing a bag together for the night. 

 I jump back into my car and we drive to Levi's house

 I jump back into my car and we drive to Levi's house. As we got there I felt eyes on me. I looked around and Ruel was staring at me. I don't think he realised but Levi certainly did, he was sitting in the back laughing his arse off. 

"Hey Ruel snap out of it." I yell

"Sorry it's just you're so pretty." 

Meanwhile Levi is still laughing in the back.

"Thank you but I don't believe you." 

I jump out of the car and grab my bag. Still in shook from what Ruel said but I must admit that I kinda liked it. 

Later on in the night I couldn't get to sleep so I walked outside to the trampoline. I sat there admiring the night sky until I heard someone fall over. 

*RUEL'S POV*

I wasn't sleeping because I couldn't get my mind off of Y/N. Then suddenly she jumped out of bed and walked outside. I knew this was my chance to talk to her but I didn't want to scary her so I followed her five minutes after she left. As I was approaching her I tripped and made a kinda loud noise. She turned around and laughed. Her laugh was sweet and it made me want to laugh  every time I heard it. She was so easy going which I really liked and I felt as though we could talk throughout the night with no regrets. 

*BACK TO YOUR POV*

I turned around and saw Ruel pulling himself up and I just laughed. He reminded me of a giraffe, a very handsome giraffe. He came and sat next to me. We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes and surprisingly it wasn't awkward at all. He then looked at me and said 

"You're pretty cool Y/n."

I laughed it off and he just smiled.

We then went on top discuss very important subjects like how High School Musical is obvious the best Disney Channel Original movie and how Brockhampton is for sure a boyband. We agreed on everything which made our conversations easy. 

A small breeze arose and Ruel looked over at me shivering. 

"Do you want my jumper?"

"No because then you will be cold and I don't want you to be."

He laughed and then proceeded to take off his jumper and wrap it around me but he didn't pull away. He left his arm around my shoulder which brought me a warmth that a jumper could never. I rested my head on his shoulder and we sat, again in silence, for what felt like forever.