18

Today is the day of the first rehearsal. I'm freaking out.

I wake up cuddled around my pillow. I get out of bed and check my phone.

*one notification from ruel*
Ruel- good morning princess. Today is going to be amazing, be ready by 8 ❤️
Y/n- ok love you ❤️
Ruel- love you more

I get up and changed into my uniform, I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and wash my face. Then go down to the living room and greet my fam. I pack my bag and as I'm about to take a sit I hear a car honk. Must be Ruel. I get up, grab my bag, say goodbye to my fam and run out to his car. Ruel recently got his L's so he drives me to school with his mum as the supervisory.

We get to school and Ruel walks me to my locker. By the time we get there I go to unlock it but can't because I'm shaking too much. Ruel pulls me into his chest and calms me down. Entangling his fingers in my hair. He gestures me to step aside and I do and he unlocks my locker for me. We had maths first up so he grabs my maths stuff and places it on top of my locker. He then locks my locker, grabs my books in one hand and with the other intertwines our fingers. We now head to his locker.

We get to home group and take a sit.
Ruel- hey y/n today is going to be fine, you're going to be perfect
Y/n- I don't know Ruel I just freeze when I think about it how am I suppose to perform in front of a crowd.
Ruel- Don't think about them, when you know you're getting nervous think about something that makes you confident and happy.
Y/n- ok, thank you
Ruel- anything for you princess

Home group comes to an end and we go to maths.

The end of the day rolls around and rehearsal comes closer. We enter the theatre and are met with the teacher, behind her is a new student someone I haven't seen before. We all sit down and the teacher introduces us to her. Her name is Gabriella, fitting right.

Mary- does that mean we have to audition again.
Teacher- not everyone just Gabriella.

Oh god, that means she could take my position.

Gabriella- I'd love to audition for Gabriella please
Levi- surely this isn't right, y/n already has the part, Gabriella can't just come in late and take it from her.
Teacher- you make a good point Levi but let's just see how Gabriella does.

Levi glances at me and I just look down to my feet. Ruel wraps his arm around my shoulder and confronts me. Then in the corner of my eye I see Gabriella eying off Ruel. First Mary now her why can't girls just leave him alone.