13

It has been a week since that instagram incident. Me and Ruel are closer than ever. Were are both back at school enjoying each other's company.

Your outfit

Your outfit

Today the school's musical got released. This year the school musical was going to be High School Musical, which we Stan. It's pretty fitting that Ruel and I get the leads seeing we both imagine each other as Troy and Gabriella but we aren't guaranteed it. I mean Ruel 100% is guaranteed Troy. The school would probably be over the moon to have him participate but me on the other hand, I had some tough competition.

Ruel and I walked hand in hand to the sign up sheet, which was already filled to the brim with names. Ruel quickly scribbled his name down underneath Troy and then it was my turn. I stood there hesitant, guess who else is auditioning for Gabriella. Mary. Ugh I've heard her sing before and she's good, there is no way I'm going to beat her.

As I'm standing there still Ruel notices somethings not right he waves his hand in front of my face but gets nothing. He then starts to tickle me all over and smother me with kisses. I instantly snap back into reality

Ruel- hey I see that look on your face. Don't worry about Mary. You and me are destined to play Troy and Gabriella she's more like Sharpay.
I give him a half smile and he then leans into my neck and whispers "you're much more talented and beautiful than her." He plants a kiss on my neck then another on my forehead before linking our hands together. I picked up the pen a sign my name down on the sheet of paper. I look up at Ruel who was just staring at me.

Y/n - whatcha lookin at, do I have something on my face?
Ruel - I'm lookin at a qt
I then start to blush and he notices. We both exchange smiles and walk off to next class together.

After school Ruel and I agreed to go to his house to practice for the auditions. Not like he needed the practice it was more for me.

We walked off the bus and to his house hand in hands enjoying each other's presence. As we walked into his house his mum greeted us and we had a small conversation, you know the basics how's school etc.

We went up to Ruel's room and started practicing we sang start of something new, together which was the audition song for pairs. I was hoping I was paired with Ruel for that audition. Then we both practice our individual songs. Mine being walk away and his being bet on it. This musical was a mixture of all three movies so the songs were from all three.

It has now been about two hours since we started. Ruel was getting tired, I could tell but I needed to practice. As I was going over the song for the 100th time Ruel came over to me and started tickling me. I tried to stay stubborn and not giggle but he was just too cute. We ended up having a tickle fight with kisses here and there. Until Ruel's sister coco comes in and laughs

Coco- ahah you two are literally 5 year olds, but mum wanted to know if you were staying over for dinner??
Y/n - thank you for the offer but I should be getting home
Ruel - ohhhh, I'll miss you, please stay
By this time coco had left not wanting to know what would happen next
Y/n - I wish I could but I'll see you tomorrow.
Ruel pulls me up to his lap and plants a soft kiss on your lips. You smile into the kiss and pull away.
You get up and Ruel does too. You walk down to the front down and start to gather your things. You say thank you and goodbye to Ruel's mums and coco and give Ruel a huge hug then leave to go home to your dysfunctional family.