14

I love my family. I sometimes may not agree with their opinions and way of life and we may not get along all the time but I still live them.

I get home to a crazy household. My mum is in the kitchen running around, stressed. She's doing 100 things at once trying to clean up after my brother and sister. I'm the middle child, I have an older brother and younger sister. My brother is alway in his room or at work. We never really have deep and meaningful discussions but we get a laugh out of each other most days. My younger sister is still trying to find herself. We often have arguments over the dumbest things but we love each other at the end of the day and that's what's important. I come in and apologise for getting home late. I unpack my bag and put away my stuff. I help mum as much as I can. It's funny she's alway refuses help when I ask but then complains we do nothing so my strategy is to not ask just simply do. I unpack the dishes, hang up the washing, pick up my siblings crap from around the house and straighten it up and then feed the animals. I know mum appreciates it she's just alway so busy and I feel good knowing I've done something to help. Unlike my siblings who treat her like a maid most days. My dad comes home around 7:30 each night. He works most days at our family's store with my brother. They only get one day off a week and are alway tired and cranky. My dad can be a bit demanding and Hypocritical, he likes the house to be clean when he gets home but leaves his stuff around. You know the little things like that.

So a normal day at home, after helping mum, would be sitting in my room writing and listening to music, doing homework and reading. We have dinner at around 8 and I help clean up after. After that nothing exciting happens just chill time.  Now that the musical has started I've been rehearsing as much as possible, most nights my brother yells at me for being too loud, I just laugh it off usually. It can get frustrating though. I really hope I get this part I know that deep down my parents sometimes worry about me socially. I'm a good student and get good grades but I don't have a lot of friends and they know I struggle a bit around that area. Let's just say they were happily surprised that Ruel and I are dating. I want to show my parents that I can stand up and be the centre of attention for once and not hide in the shadows and getting this role would help so much.