3

It was morning. You woke up and walked down to the living room where the boy's and Levi's family were. 

"Morning sleepy head." said Ruel

"Ughh you two." Levi called out from out of the blue.

He looked me up and down referring to Ruel's jumper that I still had on. I looked over at Ruel. He was trying to tell Levi to shut up without saying anything. 

*LEVI'S POV*

Earlier that morning. 

It was about eight when I woke up. Ruel and Y/n were still sleeping but I needed to talk to Ruel before Y/n woke up. 

I woke him up and dragged him outside. 

"Morning to you too." said Ruel

"Sorry but I need to talk to you before Y/n wakes up." 

"Go ahead."

"I know you like her Ruel but don't lead her astray. You already have a girlfriend, Mary, remember."

"But Mary doesn't make me feel the same way as Y/n."

"She might not but Y/n just got cheated on and doesn't need to do something like that." 

Ruel rolled his eyes at me. 

"I understand but can you not tell Y/n about Mary until I fix this." 

"Fine but you have a week at tops and don't go breaking my best friend's heart."

"I thought I was your best friend?"

"You're a close second." 

*Y/N POV*

"Hey dorks can we go to the beach?"

"Fuk yea!" said Levi 

I ran up to Levi's room and went into the bathroom attached to his room and got changed. 

 I threw over my golf hoodie and gave Ruel's back

Levi's house was five minutes away from the beach so we walked down and when we got there and raced the boys into the waves

We started splashing each other and all of a sudden a huge wave comes out of no where and crashes into us causing Ruel and I to fall on top of each other. Him on top of me. We didn't move just stared into each others eyes until we hear someone cough and we both look up to see a tall very pretty girl standing there not looking too happy....