DAMAGED GOODS| 4

Aaliyah

Hours past and Mike still isn't back with my child yet. I finished the last episode of the one hundred now I'm just playing music off the tv. Dave and I are still in the same position we were in before.

Lions and Tigers and Bears by Tamar Braxton came on. Lord knows this is one of my favorite songs.

Running my fingertips through Dave's hair I sang along with the song. Closing my eyes I started singing louder and louder forgetting Dave was asleep.

When the song was over I cleared my throat and opened my eyes. Looking down I froze when my eyes met Dave's. I dropped my hand from his head.

"Sorry" I mutter feeling my face heat up

"Whatcha saying sorry for? Your voice is amazing and that head massage felt good, do it again"

I laughed and rubbed his head but stopped when my phone started violently vibrating under me. He groaned and squeezed my waist.

It was notifications from Instagram.

175,653 likesmikemike My bestfriend/niece, I love you Bean💛 Thanks @aaliyahgrace for letting me be a part of her life💛💛 View all 385 comments

175,653 likes
mikemike My bestfriend/niece, I love you Bean💛 Thanks @aaliyahgrace for letting me be a part of her life💛💛
View all 385 comments

aaliyahgrace awwwwww Pooh!😍❤️ you're welcome, bro! Now bring my child home
mikemike we coming back now what type of ice cream you want? @aaliyahgrace
aaliyahgrace Birthday cake😘@mikemike

Taylormack omgsh she's so adorable!!😍

Dave smacked my thigh causing me to jump and look at him.

"Finish what you started Ma"

"You made my thigh hurt" I whine "Rub it"

He sighed rubbing the area he smacked and placed a soft kiss on my stomach. I giggled and massaged his head.

One of his songs came on, perfect was the name.

Dave looked up at me with a smirk on his face. I winked before closing my eyes and getting into the song.

"Oh, we ain't friends no more? Why you won't listen more?"

"Damn, I let a good girl go" He butted in, still rubbing my thigh

"Away away away I've been. All around the world and I've been lookin' for you, searching"

"You deserve it 'cause you're perfect"

"Perfect"