DAMAGED GOODS| 44

Aaliyah

Pushing Dave away I sat on the couch staring at his mother while she sized me up.

"Okay what's your problem?"I question breaking the tension "you've been on my ass about giving Dave another chance and that's what I'm doing so what?"

"Lower your voice" Dave nudges my arm

"Don't tell her nothing, she'll know when I knock her upside the head" his mom, Shannon snaps

"If only my mama be alive" I shook my head chuckling lowly, getting up I went to Dave's room packing my bags, Hope strolled in with her bags with a irritated expression. "What's wrong Pooh?"

"I don't want to be here with that lady " she huffs helping me zip up my suitcase "I want to go home"

"Me too, call your uncle and tell him book us a flight for tonight"

"Tonight?" Dave shouts pushing me away from my suitcase "what the fuck you mean tonight?"

"Hope, go" I pointed to the door staring at Dave intensely "make sure you have all your things"

"Okay" she nods taking my phone leaving the room, closing the door behind her

"Liyah why the fuck are you leaving?" Dave gritted out closing his fist

"I don't want to stay here with your mom, I'm going home" I mutter pushing him away gently, he got ahold of my arm bringing me closer to him.  "hell no, Dave we're not going through this again. Get the fuck off me na!"

"Shut up" he mumbles pulling me towards the bed

"Mommy, uncle Troy said the flights are backed up for the next four days" Hope yells from the hall "he said Uncle Mikey can get us a private plane by tomorrow night"

"Y'all not going nowhere!" Dave shouts squeezing my arm tightly "go back to Kai's room Hope!"

"Mommy are you okay?" Hope questions opening the door cautiously and slow

"I'm fine, double check your bags" I nod stiffly, kneeing Dave's member, he releases me immediately with a groan. Pushing him over I kicked his chest repeatedly before grabbing all of my belongings. "You gon learn to stop putting your fucking hands on me nigga, take yo damn meds! Shit has you doing stupid stuff and I'm not fucking with it!"

"What did you do to my child?" Shannon shouts walking into the room quickly, helping Dave up

"A child" I nod salty "that's what he's acting like, I told the both of y'all I will not put up with the disrespect and I meant that"

"Justin's on the phone" Hope mumbles peeking into the room with her suitcase behind her. "he said his plane is at the airstrip his dad uses"

"Alright"

"So you still talking to that nigga?" Dave grunts standing at his full height

Ignoring him I took Hope and I's bag downstairs, Kairi stood at the bottom of the stairs frowning.

"Leaving me?" she questions

"For now" I nod taking my phone from Hope, ordering a Uber "I'll come back whenever I can to see you"

"Okay" Kairi nods looking behind me she rolls her eyes "Dada be bad?"

"He's being annoying" I shook my head

Getting the notification that the Uber was outside I took Hope's hand in mines leading her out the house then into the car.

"Where are we going now?" Hope asks glancing out the window

"Home"

Texting Justin a quick thank you I leaned back in the seat rubbing my temples. I'm truly grateful for that man, he always come through no matter what.

Mr.East😍👅 Babe I'm sorry please come back

"Hell nah" I chuckle rolling my eyes, I'm so ready to be back in my own place and go back to making my own money.

Humming to myself I tapped my fingers against my leg, Dave started calling my phone back to back while leaving messages.

"Stop calling me" I mumble into the phone answering the twelfth call "I'm not coming back so stop asking"

"Why?"

"I never wanted to say this long! I only stayed for you but it's time to put me first, and on top of that you don't like taking your meds. It's getting irritating that I can't go out the room without you following me, I need space" I rant getting out the car when it stopped in front of a plane, hanging up

"Aaliyah!" looking up I met Diddy's gaze "Justin told me you were coming, I was just about to leave and head to Cali"

"I didn't know I'd be riding with you" I mutter lowly, helping Hope with her bags I followed Diddy onto his plane.

"So what's been going on with you and my son?" Diddy questions while passing Hope a juice box and fruit snacks

"Nothing, we're just friends" I shrug softly

"We're having our monthly day of fun outing later this week, you and Hope should come"

"Is Justin okay with that?" I frown

"He's the one that told me to bring it to your attention" Diddy nods chuckling

*

*

*

Jumping onto Mikes chest I kissed all over his face mumbling sweet nothings, he grunts in response pushing me away.

"Keep ya lips off me girl what's wrong with you?" he questions

"Nothing I missed you that's all, I haven't seen you in two months" I sighed hugging him, inhaling his cologne "I'm so glad to be back home"

"I missed you too now get off me" turning on his side he went back to sleep beside Hope

Laying down next them I got comfortable drifting into sleep.

🥀•DAMAGED•🥀GOODS•🥀