DAMAGED GOODS| 31

Aaliyah

After my trip with Chris and Justin I forced myself to move on.

I got a job at a hospital not too far from my condo. I'm still managing my cupcake shop with the help of Keke.

The day of August Alsina concert I didn't have off so I gave the my ticket to Keke.

Justin's still trying to make me his girlfriend but I turned him down every time he brought it up. The most we do is cuddle and kiss.

We've gotten closer over the last two and a half months, he's started sleeping over at least once every two weeks.

At first Hope didn't like the idea of him sleeping in my bed but she got used to it. . .I think.

Hope and I FaceTime Kairi every night before bed, she says Dave's not mad at her anymore but he doesn't want her living with him.

I personally don't want to hear anything about him but since I can't seem to tell Kairi that I just listen.

"I'm home" I shout walking through the front door kicking off my shoes.

"About time" Mike mumbles walking out from the kitchen

"Mommy!" Hope cheers running up to me with open arms

"Hey baby!" I smile bending down hugging her kissing all over her face.

"Ew that's nasty" she giggles wiping her face

"Oh whatever" I chuckle going to my room.

When I got there I seen Justin asleep on my bed in gray sweatpants and white t-shirt. I took out a sports bra and boxer briefs before going into the bathroom for my shower.

Coming back into the bed room I was expecting him to be awake but he wasn't.

Rolling my eyes I slid on shorts and turned the bathroom lights off before climbing into bed with him.

"Hey Bud, hold me" I whisper getting under him.

He groaned hovering over me taking his shirt off before laying on me with his arms around my waist.

"How was you're day Ally?" he asks drowsily

"It was okay, two of my patients passed away but it's because of old age. What about you, how was your day?" I ask playing with his ears.

"It just got better now that your here." he mumbles kissing my cheek, smiling I licked his eye lid. "You stay on that weird shit"

"Don't act like you don't like it" I chuckle grabbing his chin pulling him into kiss this "Nice and sloppy"

"You be making my whole face wet with them wild kisses." he chuckles wiping his face resting his head on my chest. "I'm lucky as fuck to have you in my life Ally"

"You're the lucky one? It's the other way around honey." I scoff playfully mushing his head back.

He laughed rubbing my sides moving up to my up neck. He didn't choke me but he did whisper dirty secrets into my ear making me laugh uncontrollably.

"Mommy!"  We heard causing me bump heads with Justin trying to get up.

"Damn Aaliyah" he hisses rubbing his forehead

"My bad" I apologized kissing his head walking out the room. "Pooh?"

"Kairi's Nana wants to talk to you" she mumbles handing over her iPad

"Ma'am?" I ask confused to why she wanted to speak to me

"I just wanted to let you Dave has a concert in Cali and he might stop by"