DAMAGED GOODS| 39

Dave

Aaliyah was for real about me massaging her walls, so I did just that.

We had sex everywhere, in the shower, her bed, kitchen, hallway, living room.

We're in bed half dress cuddling.

"As much as I'd like to stay here with you, I need to get back to my babies" Liyah said breaking the comfortable silence we were in

I shook my head, laying between her legs. I placed kisses all over her stomach moving down to her panties.

"No Dave, we gotta go" she groans trying to pull me up

"Ight but lemme taste you first" I nod moving her hand pulling her panties out the way. "Mm Babe you're already wet for me?"

Kissing her lips, I rubbed them with two fingers looking up at her facial expression change.

"Dave, stop it!" she screamed wiggle underneath me. I rolled my eyes getting up slapping her thigh aggravated.

"I shouldn't have to beg to get pussy, Aaliyah"

"I shouldn't have to beg for a kiss, David" I glanced at her shaking my head.

"Get yo ass up, don't you wanna leave?" I mumble snapping my fingers at her

"Listen bitch, you don't run shit in this house but your mouth so watch it" she argued getting in my face.

I grabbed her neck without squeezing or putting force into it, I leaned down to her ear.

"No you listen, fix that attitude of yours before I beat then nice walls of yours until you remember who's daddy" I kissed her earlobe, releasing her while she gasped staring straight ahead.

I smirked laying on my back watching her every move.

"Don't get too cocky, Dave" she scoffs going into her closet

I laughed closing my eyes waiting for Liyah to come back.

***

"Boo? Babe!" I heard Aaliyah annoying ass call "Dave come on, wake up!"

I ignored her rolling over onto my stomach so she could stop touching my chest.

I felt her short ass crawl up body until she reached my back. She kissed my cheek then lips repeatedly saying sweet shit to me.

"Aaliyah" I groaned turning my head the other way. That didn't do anything because a few seconds later she was doing the same shit.

"Come on baby, get up" she whispered pecking my lips

"Alright I'm up, move"

"Kisses?" she asked rubbing her nose on mine. I grunted finding her lips and swallowing them, maybe now she'll leave me alone. "Mm!"

"Now get out my face" I mumbled still with my eyes closed

"No, that wasn't a kiss" she whined against my lips. Sighing heavily I pushed them against hers turning on my back.

"Now move"

I pushed her aside gently sitting up wiping my eyes.

"I don't like your attitude, fix it" Liyah said staring at me

I rolled my eyes about to stand but Aaliyah's annoying ass tackled me back onto the bed. I stared at her blankly waiting for her to do whatever she planned on doing.

She stared back at me with her mouth slightly open letting me know she has something to say.

I raised an eyebrow putting on hand behind my head and the other on her waist.