DAMAGED GOODS| 17

Aaliyah

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of Kairi shouting my name. Looking over at my phone I seen Dave asleep with Kairi leaning over him looking at me.

"Good morning Kai" I smiled half asleep. Dave woke up at the sound of my voice. "Morning Dave"

"Mmhm" he mumbled stretching "get off me Kai"

"Be a good boy" she said patting his head

"Oh my goodness" I laughed looking at them

"Where's Hope?" Dave asked. I looked around the room and didn't see her. Frowning I sat up fixing my hair.

"Pooh!" I yelled standing up

"Yes ma'am" she rubbing her eyes coming out the bathroom

"Nothing I just wanted to know where you were"

"Sissy" Kairi cheered climbing on Dave's back trying to get his phone.

"Move damnit" he yelled but it didn't faze her

"Hi" Hope said taking my phone from the bed.

"David I miss you" I smiled behind her knowing me calling him by his first name is going to make him mad

"You really know how to piss a nigga off"

"David, you don't miss me?" I joked

"Aaliyah ima bust yo ass"

"Oh I like it when you get aggressive"

He sucked his teeth mumbling to himself. I smiled to myself changing clothes and running Hope's bath water.

"Oh my lil boo just text me" I smiled at the message Justin sent me

"Who?" Dave asked with anger laced in his voice

"I'm just playing but Justin just messaged me"

"Oh so you seeing him now?"

"Nah, we're just friends" I shrugged "do I look cute?"

"You got a bra on?"

"No"

"Put one on what's wrong with you?"

"It's uncomfortable but okay"

Looking through my suitcase I found a black lace bra. Putting it on I realized I didn't give Hope clothes to wear.

Walking into the bathroom my heart dropped. She was laying back with her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The water in the tub was gone.

"Shit! Hope baby wake up please" picking her up walking into the room laying her on the bed. Tears ran down my face as I placed her head on my lap.

"Hope?" I asked shaking her "come on baby wake up"

"What's wrong?" Dave asked. I forgot he was on the phone. Cover Hope's body I shook my head.

"I don't know" I said hanging up dialing 911. Just as I was about to tap the green button to call Hope coughed l catching my attention.

"Oh my God Pooh are you okay?" I asked hugging her

"Yes what happened?" She whispered hugging me back

"You blacked in the tub. Let's get you dressed"

Hope got off the bed and got dressed. While she did that I packed all our belongings and sat them by the door texting Cameron I sat down bitting my fist.

Aaliyah Good morning, are you out front?

Cameron yeah