DAMAGED GOODS| 15

Aaliyah

Since I've been back Mike's been on my ass about eating and trying to get me out the house. He even gave me three thousand dollars. For what? I don't know.

Hope's been up under me now, she doesn't want me to go anywhere unless she's with me. I can't even go to the bathroom unless I leave the door open so she can see me. But I can't blame her, the week apart did something to her.

My bruises on my face went away. My thighs are still healing from the cigarette marks.

"Aight I rented a private plane for you and Hope. It's already paid for just tell the pilot where you wanna go"

I frowned sitting up in the bed looking at Mike.

"Mike"

"Go to New York and visit Dave. That nigga has been blowing up my phone asking about you"

"I'm not going there"

"What about Florida? You could take Hope to Disney World" he suggested

"Disney World?" Hope gasped "Mickey Mouse"

"See she wants to go" Mike nudges my arm

"Are you gonna come with us?" I sighed going into my closet getting me and Hope's suitcases

"No I gotta handle some stuff around here"

"Right" I nod unconvinced

I packed a week worth of clothes and few wigs in my suitcase before going into my bathroom to get what I needed. Mike took Hope's suitcase and packed it for me.

My phone rang in my pocket pulling it out I sighed seeing Dave's name and picture. I declined his call and put on a blue purple and pink frontal.

"Ou" Hope smiled looking at the colors

"Go put your shoes on Pooh" I said grabbing my Gucci handbag and book bag.

Mike took our suitcases to the car already. Making sure I got my charger and phone I slid my feet into my Nike slides to match my outfit.

"Bye Uncle Mikey" Hope yelled running past him to the door

"See you later Bean" he yelled "Liyah go see Dave and have fun"

"Okay" I nod walking out the door

When Hope and I made it to the parking we seen Princeton leaning on his black pickup truck.

"Prince" I called catching his attention. He smiled then hugged me. "Are you waiting on Mike?"

"Nah get in" he says opening the back door for us

Whenever I ride with him or anyone from Mike's gang I like to ride in the back. Safety reasons.

The ride was quiet and nerve wracking because I've never flown outta the state with Hope before.

"Thanks Prince" I gave him a forced smile hugging him

"No problem call me when you land"

Nodding I kissed his cheek earning a groan from him, giving our suitcases to one of the flight attendants.

One of the flight attendants took a picture for me and I posted it since I haven't post anything in a while.