DAMAGED GOODS| 11

Aaliyah

Hope and I are just leaving her doctor's appointment. She fought the nurse that gave her a shot other than that she did great.

She told me she wanted to take a picture so I took one.

12,400 likesaaliyahgrace I can't thank God enough for giving me such a beautiful blessing like you😭💘View all 3,090 comments

12,400 likes
aaliyahgrace I can't thank God enough for giving me such a beautiful blessing like you😭💘
View all 3,090 comments

taylormack she's so adorable😍
mikemike Bean!!! I love ya girl😌💛
Justindoircomb She's beautiful just like her momma😍💚💚

I smiled at Justin's comment and got into my car. Stopping by my store on the way home I got Hope and me chocolate cupcakes.

My workers were happy to see us. They told me about someone getting proposed to in here and how the girl said no because she was in love with the man's bestfriend.

"Excuse me" a deep voice boomed throughout the shop. My workers gasped loudly causing me to turn around slowly. When I did my heart stopped.

"Jus-Justin?" I stuttered with widen eyes

I can't believe Justin Dior Combs is standing in front of me. Fuck! All I want to do right now is kiss him but I can't do Dave like that, plus I promised not to try anything.

I honestly don't know why I'm surprised, celebrities come to my shop all the time but then again this is Justin. One of my celebrity crushes.

"Aaliyah?" he asked hugging me

I melted in his arms taking in his manly scent. I quickly got myself together and pulled back.

"What can I help you with?" I asked slowly trying not to stutter

"I need three dozen red velvet cupcakes" he says looking me up and down licking his lips

"Hey guys" I waved my hand in my worker's face "go start on his order. I'll see y'all Tuesday"

"Yes ma'am" they all said

"Wait where are you going?" Justin asked grabbing my waist

"Home" I smiled removing his hand "It was nice to finally meet you"

I grabbed my keys and Hope's hand. Well tried to but she pulled away picking up the box of sweets.

The drive home was quiet. Hope told me she wanted to go swimming so I took her to our pool. Mike was surprisingly already down there with some girl.

"Who's that?" Hope asks scrunching up her face

"I don't know" I shrug glancing at them

"She can't have him" Hope narrowed her eyes at the girl taking off her shoes