DAMAGED GOODS| 14

Four days later

Mike

Me and my team has been looking for Aaliyah ever since she sent me a purple heart. Me and my boys were at the gun range testing out our new shit when she called.

Hope has been asking for Liyah since I got her from some girl name Keke, she said she works for Liyah.

"Mikey" Hope whines

"Wassup Bean"

"I want my Mommy" she cried rubbing her eyes

Her and Liyah have never been apart for this long and I can see it's taking a toll on her. She hasn't been sleeping, if she did it would only be for a hour or two.

"I know you do" I sighed

Troy came into the room with food for Hope but she wouldn't eat it.

"Bean you have to eat" I said sitting beside her

"When Mommy comes back" she frowns walking away from me

"We gotta find Liyah" I sighed running my hand down my face

*
*
*

After searching traffic cameras surrounding Liyah's store we spotted a older looking man with a girl that looks like Liyah thrown over his shoulder stuffing her in his trunk.

I'm beyond pissed at myself. The man took her thirty minutes away from her store in abandon house and it took us four damn days to realize that.

"Load up!" I yelled "Princeton watch Hope"

He nods as Troy and Santana followed me to my truck and got in.

"Make sure y'all shit loaded"

*
*
*

Aaliyah

Ralph has been coming back and forth messing with me. Today he said he was going to test me out. What ever that's supposed to mean.

He told me since I didn't want to cry or scream when he beat me I wasn't allowed to eat.

"Last chance, I know your hungry" he says waving a bag of Chinese food in my face

"I'm not hungry and I hate Chinese food" I mumbled kicking his knee backwards

"Fuck" he groans falling down beside me. I took this opportunity to choke him. Wrapping my legs around his neck I squeezed until he stopped moving.

Getting the feeling that he wasn't dead I squeezed some more until I heard a door bust open. Pulling Ralph's body I searched his pockets for the key.

"Come on" I mumbled unlocking the chain around my wrist. I tried to stand up but fell to my knees.

"Aaliyah" I heard

I didn't bothered to look up. I already knew who it was by his voice. He shot the lock off the door before running towards me.

"Is Hope okay?" I asked

"Yeah" he nods helping me up. I snatched his gun from his waist and sent a bullet to my fathers head.

I had to make sure he was dead. Mike took his gun out my hand and placed it back on his waist.

Walking out the room with him I felt eyes on me.

"Don't look at me" I mumbled looking down at my legs. They were dirty and had dried up blood on them.

Mike tried to take me to the doctor but I begged him not too. I don't want more people seeing how damaged I am.