DAMAGED GOODS| 23

Aaliyah

Last night was a night to remember.

At some point last night Dave rolled us over so he could lay on me then later switched our positions again, mumbling about how he was crunching which he wasn't.

Waking up to this beautiful man is something I could get use to. I stared down at him for a few minutes before laying my head on his chest and playing with his hair.

Hope and Kairi came in rubbing their eyes walking towards the bed.

Quickly I checked to make sure Dave and I were dressed up the covers and we were thankfully.

His hands were in my shorts again though. Dave's morning wood pressed against my hole as I laid on him, I wonder how it feels to get butt fucked. Painfully probably.

"Good morning babies" I smiled at the girls

"Good morning" they waved laying down turning the tv on.

Dave groaned moving underneath me as I kissed his neck sliding my hand down the slide of his face causing his eyes to flutter open.

He glanced at me then closed his eyes rubbing my butt before squeezing it tightly. I winced pressing myself against him and moving up.

"Mm" he grunts tapping my butt indicating I should move. I shook my head no holding onto him tightly "Move Liyah"

"I'm comfortable" I whined "can you wait a five more minutes"

He sighed nodding his head closing his eyes.

Five minutes turned into twenty. But did I tell him that? Nope!

"Babe get up" he says in a deep raspy voice that made my lower half go crazy

"You gotta pee?" I ask, not wanting to move

"I need to brush my teeth, get off me"

"Okay wait" I sighed, Kairi laid her head on my back as Hope propped her feet on Dave's legs. "Ha! Now you can't get up for real"

He smacked my butt then rubbed it, mumbling to himself.

"Stop that hurts" I whined pulling his hands out my shorts.

"Shut up" he mumbled kissing my shoulder.

My phone started ringing on the other side of the bed, I quickly slid from under Kairi going to get it.

The girls mumbled to themselves glancing my way as I answered the call.

"Hey Keke, wassup?" I asked in the phone

"Hey um, remember that ghetto girl Makayla? Well she came back today starting arguments with customers and when I asked her to leave she threw a chair at the window and the whole thing shattered"

"You're playing right?" I asked going into the bathroom to do my daily morning routine "I just got that damn thing replaced last month"

"I know, I already called the window company that repaired it the last time but they won't fix it unless you're here to sign a few papers for it."

"I'll see you tomorrow I guess" I sighed "if there's anything that needs to be cleaned please clean it. Put everything away then close the shop for today, if there's anything pastries you want to take home grab it on your way out. I'll send someone to watch over the shop so nobody breaks in"

"Okay, see you soon" I hung up and finished doing my daily routine.

Dave came in frowning, stomping around me he began brushing his teeth.