DAMAGED GOODS| 35

Disclaimer
The rap lyrics aren't mines, it's petty levels

Aaliyah

Seriyah was asleep beside me when I woke up.

I sat up and looked around seeing Dave, Prince, Mike, Tray and Santana all asleep in different areas in the room. I got up quick and quietly sliding on my shoes.

"Where you going?" Dave asked scaring me a bit

"Outside, I'll be back" I sighed. He got up following me out the room. "stay with Hope"

"She's got Seriyah and the boys with her. She'll be okay for a few minutes" he said "I brought you some clothes to change into."

"Aaliyah Grace!" I heard a familiar voice yelled. I turned around with a very faint smile plastered on my face opening me arms. He smiled back launching himself into my arms. "Hi Tony, I've missed you so much. How are you?"

"I missed you too, I'm good. I'm just here for a check up"

"Oh okay, I thought something was wrong" I sighed in relief pulling away

"Nope, but why are you wearing shorts? Are they changing the dress code around here? Maybe I need to get sick more often" he jokes

"I'm not on the clock, my daughters here. I'm on my way to change now."

"Is she okay? What happened?" Tony asked sounding concerned

"Honestly I don't know. She's in a coma at the moment" I sighed

"I'm sorry to hear that. If she's anything like you, she'll pull through stronger than ever. I'm sure of it"

"Thanks T, how's football going?"

"It's going great actually. I wasn't sure if they'd let me play because of my heart condition but they are. I have a game Friday. I would ask if you wanted to come but you already have a lot going on."

"Home game or away? What time?" I asked taking Dave's phone out his hand. He mugged me looking over my shoulder. "Back up off me"

"You're using my phone, I can look"

"Home game at six thirty" Tony smiled

"I'll try my best to attend your game. If I come you better play hard and get a few touchdowns." I smiled handing Dave his phone back

"Trust me I will, did you ever finished the song we were supposed to do together? I told my friends about it and they can't wait to hear it."

"Yes, I'll send it to your mom since I still have her number."

"Okay, I gotta go I can see Dr. Miller's goofy ass coming this way. I swear that man is fruity he always tryna touch me and hold my hand" Tony mumbles hugging me then speed walking away

"That boy is something special" I chuckle walking out the main entrance. I spotted my car immediately. "Dave, I think I like you"

"Why? I don't like yo goofy ass" he scoffs unlocking the car opening the door pulling out a bag. "Here"

"Thank you, you troll looking ass monkey. 'Oh I'm allergic to Carmex' head ass" I said mugging him.

We locked eyes then bursted out laughing.

"You're so rude, are my lips that bad?" he chuckles licking them, looking down at me as we walked back to Hope's room

"Nah but put it couldn't hurt to use some"

Nurses and doctors ran past us in the direction of Hope's room causing my heart to sink. I tossed the bag to Dave running full speed to her room.

When I got there she was still in the same position and everyone was awake.