DAMAGED GOODS| 30

Aaliyah

"Ally wake up" I heard while being shook awake. My eyes fluttered open looking around.

"Why?"

"Morning princess" Justin grins still in the position we fell asleep in, scrolling on instagram.

"Good morning" grabbing my phone off the nightstand looking at notifications from Instagram and messages from Dave.

Reading Dave's rude ass messages I frowned going on instagram to see what he was talking about. Justin posted a picture of me sleeping with the caption being 'my day 1, Ally💚'.

"Justin, delete that picture I looked bad." I whine staring at my lips that were poking out and puffy cheeks."Please Jus"

"Ima go change and get ready, I'll see you in a bit" he chuckles leaving my room going to his.

"Man damn" tossing my phone on the bed, I got up to start my day.

About two hours later I was done with my makeup and dressed. My frontal was changed and my belongings were all together.

Knocking came to my door, knowing it's either Justin or Chris I opened it going back to my bed scrolling through my Instagram feed.

"Sup sis, you ready to go?"Chris asked sitting on a chair facing me.

"Yeah where's Justin?" I asked not looking up

"I'm here" Justin said plopping down beside me putting his hands behind his head."you look fine as always"

"Thanks Bud" I smile glancing at him then Chris.

He was already smiling pointing between me and Justin.

"Y'all fucking?"

"No" Justin and I shook our here, speaking in unison

"Aw y'all cute. So does this mean you done with Dave and new boy?"

"First of all Dave and I weren't together. Second of all there's nothing going on with me and Vonte." I groan rolling my eyes.

"Who's Vonte?" Justin questions

"The dude that was with us in the parking lot yesterday. You seen him, he kissed her cheek." Chris says snapping pictures of us

"Shut the hell up Chris damn!"

"You let that nigga kiss you-" Justin started but I cut him off by holding his mouth close

"It was more of a friendly parting ways kiss not a 'I wanna fuck you after a long day of work' kiss."

"Liyah!" Chris laughs throwing his head back

"Man leave me alone I'm not good at explaining shit and y'all know that so stop putting me on the spot but on the real nothing's going on."

"Alright" Justin nods holding out his hand for my phone. Squinting at his actions, I waited for him to explain."I just wanna take pictures of myself. I know you need something to masturbate to."

"Funny" I scoff giving it to him. He chuckled taking numerous pictures of himself. Then he started going through my photos in my galley. My heart melted at a picture of Hope laying in bed looking adorable like she always does. "Aw I miss my baby."

"Like I said before, you should've brought her." Chris shrugs kicking my leg that was hanging off the bed.

Dave you still coming to see Kairi or what bitch?

"How can you put up with him?" Justin mumbles reading Dave's message. I sighed taking my phone out his hands sitting up.

"Can you take me to-"