Chapter 7

*Lauren P.O.V*

I woke up beside Calum. He looked so peaceful where he was laying. His pale lips and soft skin, I couldn't help myself to stare at him. I stroke his cheek and he made a cute noise I didn't think boys could make. I didn't want to wake him up... But you know, sometimes you have to do things you don't wanna.

"Morning handsome." I whispered and kissed his mounth soft. He smiled and slowly opened his eyes. "Best way of waking up." He said and stroke my cheek as I blushed.

He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a tight hug. I smelled at him, and he smelled good.. I looked up at him and he kissed my nose.

I rolled over so I was on the top of him. "Oh hey there sexy." He said and winked. "Hi." Was all I could say before my lips crashed with his. His lips were soft and good.

I bited his lip and he let out a small gasp, perfect oppurtunity to let my tounge slide into his mounth. He quicky answered and took the lead, exploring my mounth. I took the hem of his shirt and pulled him closer to me, something that lead to a more passionate kiss. I noticed very fast that he was a good kisser..

When we've been going on for some minutes, I gasped for air. "You okay there?" He said and smirked. "Perfectly fine." I said and kissed his lips easily.

"Wanna get some breakfast?" He said and got up from the couch after our little makeout session. "I'm to lazy." I complained and hid myself under the blanket. "Come on!" He said and dragged me out. "I hate you." I giggeled as he took my hand and led me out of the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we came to the bus stop. "Café." He said and kissed my cheek. "Calum! My parents! They don't even know oh they must be so worried!" I freaked out and try to find my phone. But then Calum came to me and hugged me. "How can you be so calm?" I asked and pulled away. "I told your parents you're gone, I'll take you home after breakfast." He said and gave me a cheeky smile. That bastard.

The bus finally arrived, and we took it to the mall. He took my hand and lead me to a store I never noticed before. "I thought we were going for breakfast." I whispered in his ear. "Hold on princess." He said and gave me a cheeky smile. What was he planning on now?

The store was filled with jewerlies. Rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings filled the wall and shined up the store. He lead me over to a man who worked there, and whispered something I couldn't hear.

Meanwhile I went around in the store and looked at all the rings. They were so pretty! Suddently a pair of arms grabbed me by my waist and turned me around. There Calum stood, holding.. A box? "Oh no you didn't." I gasped. "Oh yes I did." He smirked.

"This is for you.." He said and opened the box, and handed me a beautiful bracelet. "I'll put it on you." He said and took my hand. I was shocked, and didn't know what to say. When he put it on I took a closer look, and it was so pretty. It wasen't too girly, but some diamonds on the sides. But someone was written in it.. Inside of a heart.

"L + C" I said and smiled. "Whenever I'm away from you, I want you to have this as a memory. I'm always with you." He said and kissed my forhead. "Thank you so much Calum." I said and hugged him tight. "Anything for you baby." He said and smiled, took my hand, and lead me away.

"I know a place we can go!" I said after we were walking around in the mall for some minutes. "Where?" Calum asked confused. "Follow me." I winked at him.

"I didn't know this place!" He said as we entered Wayne's coffee, just some blocks away from the mall. I do Calum, believe me, I do.

We got seated by a table in a corner, all by ourself. It was nice and cozy, especially with Calum next to me.

"Pancakes." I said to the waitress who came over after we got seated. "Good choise." She said and wrote down what I just said. "I'll take the same as her." Calum said when the waitress looked over at him. She nodded and walked away.

"So Lauren, there's something I gotta tell you." Calum said and took my hands, while we were waiting on out food. "Sure babe what is it?" I said and braided our fingers together.

"I'm going on tour, that you know.. But it's starting next month.." He looked down. It felt like the blood in my veins stopped going. I just got my life back on track, and then his leaving...

I didn't know what to say. I looked at Calum and he was still looking down. "Look at me." I said softly and he looked up. God dammit his eyes were so beautiful. "It's okay.." I smiled and he refused. "You just got healthy and believe me Lauren I don't wanna go! I wanna spend every day with you." He said and held my hand tighter.

"Let's enjoy our meal now, and worry when we get home." I said as I saw the food coming. He smiled and nodded.

*****

"Im home!" I yelled as I entered my house with Calum behind me. "Hi sweetie." I heard my mum said from the livingroom.

I took Calum's hand and lead him over to my mum. "Hi Mrs. Beales." He said as we came in the livingroom. "Oh honey, call me Lisa." She said and looked up from the book she was reading.

"We're just going to my room." I said and mum nodded. I lead him up the stairs, and into my room. "One Direction?" He said and laughed at me when he saw my posters. "Yeah, I told you before!" I said and laughed. "Oh that's right!" He said and try to act stupid.

I sat down on my bed, and Calum sat down beside me. I saw that he was about to say something but I couldn't hold it inside anymore. "I don't want you to go." I said and leaned my head against his shoulder. "I don't wanna go Lauren.. But it's our 1st tour." He said and took my hand.

"Never in the world if you gonna cancel. It's big for your band! It's your dream coming true." I said and played with his hand. I looked at him and he was smiling. What was this to smile about? He was leaving me for six months. "Why are you smiling Calum!?" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. "No no babe! I just got an idea." He said and dried away my tear, and cupped my face before kissing my lips. "We gonna figure it out." He smiled.

"I just need to make a quick call." He said and got up. I looked at him as he walked out of my room and closed the door. I heard him mumble something, but I couldn't hear what it was. Meanwhile I decided to take a closer look at my new bracelet.

Calum stormed back into the room, and gave me a cheeky smile. "What happened babe?" I said and ran over to him. "You should sit down." He said and lead me over to the bed.

"Okay so I called the rest of the band, and our manager." He started, and held my hand tight. I felt more nervous, did anything serious happen?

"And they said that if you wanna, you can join us on the tour!" He said, and I froze.