Chapter 13

"Jason? What are you doing here?! You're suppose to be in jail!" I screamed and started to cry.

Calum took my hand and held it tightly. "So this is him." He whispered to me and I nodded my head.

Jason stood there, without saying a word. He just looked at me. He looked right trough me.

I walked up to him, and stood inches away from his face. I'm not afraid of him.

He didn't react on my moves. I could smell the alcohol, he wasn't probably himself anymore. In my whole life, I've never seen Jason take a sip of alcohol. But that's probably cause his underaged.

"Calum, call the police." I whispered and saw him running back to the livingroom.

Michael and Sophie were still sleeping, and Jade was crying over Luke.

"What do you want?" I snapped at Jason. "You." He said and looked at me.

"I'm not afraid of you, Jason." I glared him in his eyes. Those eyes that I one time adored.

"You should be." He said, smirking a little.

"What do you want? Money? Pizza? What do you want, Jason?" I asked, louder this time. I was getting annoyed, and I could see Jade was surprised by my reaction.

I hate Jason. He gave me this heart fail. If it wasn't for him, the heart I have now could go to someone who needed it more. And he punched down Luke! Nobody touches Luke expect for Calum and Jade.

"Get out of here." I said and tried to push him out, but he stood frozen at his place.

He looked like he wasn't in this world. His eyes were black. What happened to him?

Suddently, out of nowhere, he grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall.

"Get away from me!" I screamed and slapped him. "So you want it this way?" He said and pulled my hair, while attacking my neck.

"Calum! Calum help!" Jade screamed. I looked at her over Jason's shoulder, and saw she was crying. I screamed and try to push him away from me, but he was too strong for me.

He bited my skin and I screamed out in pain.

Calum came running out to the hallway, his eyes widened when he saw what was going on.

"Get away from my girlfriend!" He yelled and attacked Jason. He put him in the floor and started to punch him in the face.

"Stop Calum! Wait until the police comes!" I screamed and started to cry again.

Suprisingly, he did as I said and stopped, but still held him down.

I walked over to him. Sat down beside him. Didn't know what to do. I got my knees up and hugged them. I hulked loud when I realized what just happened.

My best friend, Jason. Always looking for a way to hurt me.

Luckily Luke lives close to the police station, so it didn't take long until they were at the door.

Jade ran to open, and they stormed inside and got Jason under control.

Meanwile, I ran over to where Luke were laying. "I'm so sorry Luke, I'm so sorry." I said and cried into his warm body. He slowly opened his eyes, and Jade cried some more.

Jason were screaming to me as the police took him out. "I'll get you Lauren, just wait." Was the words that stuck to my brain.

Calum quickly ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. He kept whispering supportive words in my ear and stroked my back.

He was so warm and good, I squeezed him closer to me.

The police already left and Jade helped Luke to the bathroom to get the blood washed off.

"I love you so much." I cried into Calum's shoulder. "I'll never leave you baby, never." He said and lifted me up with my legs around his waist.

Then he carried me over to the couch, and laid me down. He quickly laid down beside me, with his hands still around me.

I didn't let him go, not for the rest of the night. He quickly fell asleep and I laid awake listening to all sounds around me.

It was hard falling asleep again, thinking about that Jason was out there somewhere.