Chapter 10

When we arrived at the arena, Niall and Louis lead me inside. The others were walking behind us, everyone heading to the dressing room. "Where's the toilet?" I asked Niall quietly. "Over there." He said and pointed to a blue door. I started walking against it, but Jade came over to me before I reached to open the door. "I'll join you." She said and giggeled. "I needa pee." She said and made both of us laugh.

There was three toilets in the room, all separated with walls and doors. I went to the one in middle and Jade to the one on the side. I pulled down my panties and was greeted with something I didn't expect to come next week..

"Fuck." I said and sat down at the toilet. "What's wrong?" I heard Jade said. "Can you hear me?" I asked and looked around. Then I saw that the walls didn't go all the way down to the floor. "Yeah girl I can hear you pee." She said and made me laugh. "Well, Jade.. I need help." I stuttered and tried to find the right words to say.

"I got on my period I need tampons." I just said it right out and laughed at my own randomness. "Holy shit!" I heard Jade scream and asked her what it was. "I got on my period too.. Oh god put some paper in your pantie we'll make Luke get some tampons." She said and sounded stressed. I did as she said and left the toilet, meeting Jade in the hallway.

"Never talk about this again." I said and laughed slightly before giving my pinky out to her. She gave me her pinky and we made a promise. Then we looked at eachother and laughed loud before heading over to the boys.

I saw Jade running over to Luke and whispered something in his ear. His eyes widened and he looked at me. I laughed and blushed. This was so awkward.

Niall noticed me laughing and walked over to me. "What's up girl?" He asked and laid his hand around my shoulder. "Look at Luke." I whispered. He started to laugh loud, something that caused everyone to look over at us. When Calum saw us together, I could see the jealousy in his eyes. 1-0 Lauren.

***

The concert finally started, and 5 Seconds Of Summer was heading the stage! Even though I was mad at Calum, I was super proud of him. There was so many people here, and they did an amazing preformance. The girls were screaming and I saw the boys were having a good time.

After they finished their last song, they headed off stage and One Direction entered. I was watching from backstage, and I must admit, I was enjoying it. My first One Direction concert ever. The boys had fun at stage and made jokes and danced. No wonder the girls were going crazy.

I decided to go to the backstage room, to calm my ears down. When I opened the door I saw Calum, Ashton and Michael sitting in a couch. "Where's Jade?" I asked and smiled weakly. "She left back to the bus with Luke. For your own safety, stay here." Michael said and let out a small chuckle.

"Oh hey here's your.. Tampons." Ashton said and blushed. "Thank you sweetheart." I said and made him blush even more. I laughed and catched the package as he threw it to me. Toilet time!

When I finished my buisness, I went back to the backstage toomz I got seated in a chair in the corner. My eyes searched trough the room, and they met Calum's. He gave me a bad look and got up from the couch.

A woman with a t-shirt where it stood 'staff' just entered the room, and Calum walked over to her. What was he planning on now?

He said something that made her laugh, and he glared at me when she didn't see. I tried to avoid him, but it was hard. I felt the jealousy growing up inside of me.

1-1, tie.

Then, something unexpected happened. She wrote something done on a piece of paper and handed it to him. He smiled and winked before she walked away.

"Hey boys I'm just gonna head back to the bus." I said to Michael and Ashton before standing up. They both waved at me and I tried to get away before Calum saw me. He couldn't see me like this.

I felt the tears pressing on as I left the arena. The bus was right outside, but I decided to leave Jade and Luke alone with their.. Buisness.

There was a little path leading over to a park, and I walked over there. I found a bench and setteled down. I'm so stupid. Stupid jealousy project, stupid Calum. I coudln't help it, the tears started streaming down my face.

"Hey.. You okay?" I heard a voice beside me. I looked up and saw Sammie standing there. "Yeah I'm fine." I said and dried my tears. "Why aren't you at the concert?" I asked and she sat down beside me. "I don't have tickets.." She said sad. I felt so sorry for her. "And why are you here then, Young Lady?" I asked and looked at her. "Supporting my boys." She said and gave me a weak smile. "Oh hun, follow me." I said and grabbed her hand.

I walked with her back to the arena, heading in the backstage door. Her eyes widened when she realized what we were doing. "So, you wanna see the concert, or meet 5 Seconds Of Summer?" I asked her. She totally freaked out and I laughed at her reactions. "You're so cute." I said and lead her to the stage.

I let her watch the concert from 1st row. Seeing how happy I made her, made me feel much more better! I told the security to bring her backstage when the concert was over, as I waved goodbye at her.

My tiredness was taking over, and I went back to the tour bus. On my way there, I met Calum. I looked at him and started to cry immediantly. "Princess what's wrong?" He said and ran over to me and hugged me.

"I love you so much, please never leave me." I cried into his chest. I just want my boyfriend back. "I love you too Lauren. I'm so sorry about this stupid competition.. It just made me realize that all I really want is you." He said and cupped my face, before placing a kiss on my lips.

"Can we just be normal again I hate fighting with you." I said when he pulled his mounth away from mine. "Okay.. Let's be us again." He said and smiled. God, that smile was to die for..

After alot of hugging and kissing, we made our way into the bus. Jade and Luke where no where to be find, so we decided to go to bed. It was getting late, and we had a long day ahead of us tomorrow. New day, new concert. Plus, my boy was tired after his first big concert.

"So, how does it feel?" I asked while stripping off my clothes. "Watching you?" He smirked and hugged me from behind. "No perv, preforming." I said and turned around to face him. "Almost as good as when I look into your beautiful eyes." He placed a kiss on my lips and let go of me so I could get on my pj's.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and cleaned away my makeup. My mascara was already away from the crying, but it felt good to clean up my face. I walked back out again, and found Calum already laying in the bed.

"You remember that I need your help up, right?" I said and tried to climb up, but failed. "Shortie." He teased and handed me his hand. He pulled me up and closed the curtain behind me. "So, you wanna do the nasty?" He laughed and kissed my cheek. Someone was in a good mood. "If you mean nasty as in sleep, then I would love to." I yawned and laughed a little at his noises. He was just like a baby.

"G'night, love you." He said and kissed my mounth, before wrapping his arms around me. "Love you too." It didn't take alot of time before I was asleep, drifting around in a dreaming world..