Chapter 17

"We're here!" I screamed when we got to the hotel we were staying in.

It was a hotel a bit outside the town, but it had 4 stars. From out hotel window we could see woods surounding the whole place.

"This is so cool!" Calum said when he saw it all. "Look who's talking again." I smiled before walking over to him and patted his back.

Calum got sick on the airplane, and threw up multiply times. There was nothing else I could do then get new tissues and tell him it'll be alright, but now it seems like he's getting better.

"So, what you wanna do now?" He smirked and grabbed his hands around my waste when we got our stuff setteled down.

"Ew, bad breath." I complained and pulled him off me. I felt like throwing up just by his smell.

He gave me a sad look and got seated on a chair. "We can just go to sleep, it's already 8 pm, and you need to sleep." I said and looked sweetly at him.

"Yeah.. Guess so." He said while getting up and got his clothes of. "I'm ready." He smiled before jumping in the big bed we were suppose to share.

I was feeling too tired to change my clothes or brush my teeth, so I just undressed and slept with my underwear.

"Hey." Calum whispered as he spooned up behind me. "Hey." I whispered back and closed my eyes.

"Bye." He giggeled before kissing me cheek and laying back down. Slowly but sure, we both fell asleep.

****

"Cleaning time!" It knocked on the door before it got open by a middle aged lady.

I quickly sat up and looked at her. "Can you wait some minutes? We're sleeping." I said in a polite tone, even though I was a little annoyed.

"I'm here now or never. So get up or I won't come back." She said, now mad.

"Fine." I muttered and poked Calum's side. He shot his eyes open and gave me a confused look.

"Get dressed, we're going for breakfast." I said while getting out of the bed and finding some clothes from my bag.

I gave the lady an ugly look as we left the door.

"Someone was bitchy today." Calum laughed when we came down to the lobby. "She woke us up on our vacation." I mumbeled and looked around for the breakfast room.

He saw what I was looking for, and asked someone who passed by where it was. "Thanks." I smiled after he explained us where it was, and how we got there.

Calum took my hand and we walked the directions the man told us to. "I think it's here." I said and opened a big door.

I was right, cause the room was filled with tables of food, and people throwing themself over it. Calum raised his eyebrow when a girl at our age filled her plate with three eggs, and cheese.

"Come here." He said and lead me over to a table with pancakes. We got eachother a plate and found a table in the corner.

"So, what you wanna do today?" I asked before taking a big bite of my pancake. "Go karting! Explore the city." He said while spitting pancake bites all over me.

I nodded my head and wiped the bites off my face. He didn't even notice! Sometimes I get worried about what's going trough that boy's head...

****

"Two persons." Calum spoke to the ticket guy. "Here you go." He answered and handed us two keys.

We went to a room where we could get off our outwear, and take on some safety things.