Chapter 14

"Eggs and bacon!" I woke up by Luke's voice filling the room.

When I sat up I saw everyone was still sleeping. I got myself out of Calum's grip and walked over to the kitchen, where I found Luke and Jade around the dinner table.

"Morning." I jawned and took a plate with eggs. "How are you feeling? Hope this night didn't scare you to do sleepovers more times." Luke said and took a big bite of his food.

Then it hit me wht happened this night. Jason..

"No Luke I'm fine. I just don't understand how he knew I was here." I got seated with the table and started to eat.

"Maybe he saw it on twitter? I must have been easy tracking you down just by knowing you were at a sleepover with a famous band." Jade said and chuckeled a bit.

I laughed a bit and nodded my head. "Yeah, that's probably it."

After we all finished our food, we decided that we had to wake the others up.

"How about... We dress out as ghosts and scare the shit out of them?" Luke said and laughed of his own question.

Me and Jade both shaked our heads at the same time.

"Water balloons?!" I almost screamed and jumped up from my chair. "Yes! You're so smart Lauren I wonder how big your brain is." Luke said before he ran off to his room to find balloons.

Jade laughed and shaked her head. "What a weird guy."

He came back seconds later, and we didn't use long time to fill all of the balloons with water. Of course, someone landed on the ground cause Luke thought it would be funny to balance them on his head.

"I take Calum, Jade Ashton, and Luke Sopie and Michael?" I asked as we stood ready to attack. They both nodded their heads and we slowly walked over to the livingroom.

"1..2..3!" I yelled before starting to throw waterballoons all over the room, making sure I hit Calum. I ran over to where he laid and aimed for his chest.

He quickly stood up with a confused look on his face. When he saw what was happening, he ran over to me and tackeled me down.

"Get off me fatass." I laughed and tried to push him off, but he sat steady on me. All he did was shake his head and laugh.

"Get off her, Hood!" Luke screamed and threw water balloons on us. "LUCAS! If you don't stop I gonna spank you!" Calum said in a serious tone.

"Oh my god! You guys!" I took my chance and pushed Calum off me, and stook my tounge out at him.

"I'll get back at you babe." He smirked and shoot me a wink.

****

After everyone got changed into their daily clothes, we decided to head to the mall!

Me and the girls had some shopping to do, and the boys just joined cause..well they're our boyfriends.

Ashton couldn't join, he had an date with Emily! It made me happy when he told us, even though it was sad he wouldn't join us shopping. But anything for love!

We had to take the bus to the mall, but it only took ten minutes.

"I wanna go into Jeans Company!" Jade screamed just when we entered the mall. She ran over to the store, with me and Sophie in her heel.

Sophie found a cute pair of blue skinny jeans, and I found a black ripped pair of jeans. Jade on the other hand, bought three pair of jeans!

"I wanna shop too!" Michael exlaimed and pulled Sophie's arm. "You baby." She answered. "Can't you guys just go to some boy store or anything?" She said and smiled.