Chapter 11

** 6 months later **

"Got your bags babe?" Calum said as we walked out of the bus. I nodded my head and felt the tears pressing on.

My home for six months, empty. I know it's stupid getting emotional over a bus, but so much happened on that bus.

So many waterfights, all nighters, games, all just memories now. It's sad that the tour's over, I liked it. Being close to my boyfriend, watching him get his dream come true every night he stood on a stage.

"Why the sad face?" Jade walked up to me. "It's just.. So many memories, you know? Now we have to say bye to it all." I answered, probably sounding sad as ever.

"I know what you mean.. But hey, why won't we have a sleepover? You and me plus the boys, and we'll bring back the memories and have a real goodbye- party." She said and laughed a little. "That's actually a really good idea!" I said and smiled.

"Okay, Luke's house, 6.pm.?" She asked, and I nodded. Jade's so smart. Defiently the smartest of us! Every night we were talking about some stupid, unexplainable thing, she always had an reason. Very annoying, but honestly, I love that girl.

Calum came over to me, and hugged me from me from behind. I told him about the sleepover and he thought it was a great idea!

"Say bye to the bus." He said and hugged me even tighter as the bus slowly drove away. "Bye Gus the bus." I said and waved. Calum giggeled a little before taking my hand and lead me over to a car that was gonna bring me home.

He kissed goodbye after he placed my bags beside me. I waved at him in the window, and couldn't wait to see him tonight.

The drive home was long, but it went fast. I was so exited to see my parents and Becca again! While I was gone we only talked on phone, and skyped once a while.

Finally, the car pulled up in our driveaway. I payed the driver and grabbed my bags. I looked around, and took deep breaths. Home sweet home!

I walked up to my door, and slowly opened it. "Hello?" I asked, and heard whispering from the kitchen. I putted my bags down, and found my way to the kitchen.

"SURPRISE!"

I let out a scream, and ran over to my parents and hugged them. "My baby! I missed you so much!" My mum said, hugging me tightly. "I missed you too, mummy."

My parents made together a little Welcome-Home party, and invited my whole family! It was nice seeing them all again, moments like this makes me realize how lucky I am.

****

After everyone left, I decided to head upstairs to my room. The clock was just 4.pm so I still had alot of time to make ready to the sleepover.

I unpacked my bags, mostly of my clothes going straight to laundry.

My bed looked so comfterble where it was, I couldn't help myself to lay down on it. My thoughts were drifting away, and I felt a pressure to close my eyes.

I just couldn't hold them up anymore.