Chapter 8

"Babe?" Calum said and waved his hand infront of my face. "You've been sitting still for five minutes now and I need a life sign." He said and chuckeled lightly.

What was I suppose to say, besides.. Yes? "Calum yes yes yes oh my god yes!" I said and jumped up from my bed and started to jump around in the room. He started to laugh and jumped with me.

We were both jumping around like idiots for some minutes before I got tired and laid down. "It's gonna be amazing isn't it?" Calum said and laid down beside me. I nodded and changed my position so I was facing him.

"Do you remember that you laughed at me when I told you I were gonna meet One Direction?" I said and made him laugh. "It's a sign." He said and winked. I was so in love with the boy laying beside me now, words couldn't even describe it. And I'm joining him on tour! It's gonna be the best time of my life.

"How are we gonna convinse my mum?" I said and sat up. "I talked to Liz, Luke's mum, and she said that Jade is coming too. Jade is Luke's girlfriend remember? She also said that she would take care of you girls like you were her own daughters." Calum said and sat beside me. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. "It's gonna be okay." He whispered in my ear, as I turned to face him. I smiled and he kissed my lips.

*****

"So Liz will be taking care of you?" My mum asked, as me and Calum tried to convinse her to let me go. "Yes Mrs. Beales. The management will also be taking care of her like she's a part of the band." Calum said and smiled.

"Calum, you can call me Lisa. And that sounds okay.. Nothing can go wrong I guess? What about school?" She asked and looked at Calum. "There is private school, and they will be joining on our tour bus." He answered and smiled.

"Okay.. Okay. Lauren I see no reason in not letting you go." She said, and the happiness inside of me starting to grow. "Are you joking?" I almost yelled at her. "No honey, it's big right? And Calum will be taking care of you! And me and dad will come and pick you up if you tell us to." She said and smiled, and Calum nodded.

"Oh my god mum thank you so much! I love you!" I screamed and ran over in her arms. She started to laugh and hugged me tight. "But I am gonna miss you." She whispered. "You too." I said as I pulled away from the hug, and turned around to face Calum.

I squealed and ran over to him, and wrapped my legs around his hips. "My dream is coming true, and I have you beside me. That's just a dream come true already." He said and kissed me. "I love you Lauren." He placed me on the floor and looked me deeply in my eyes. "I love you too." I said and hugged him tight. This was the happiest moment of my life.

Calum had to leave after a while, and I called Becca. The news came as a shock on her, and I had to tell her three times until she believed me. She totally freaked out, and I have to admit, I did too! This is something I could dream about happening just some weeks ago.

~ 1 month later ~

"Got everything ready babe? We're picking you up in 5 mins." Calum said as I took my last bags out of the house. "All set, see you in some minutes." I said and hung up.

The past month I've just been counting down days till this one. I packed two bags filled with clothes, and my purse that had my laptop and some personal stuff.

Becca was over yesterday for the final goodbye, and I must admit that it was sad. Not being able to see my best friend for six month is gonna be hard, but we are gonna skype sometimes! I promised her that.

Then came the hardest part, saying bye to my parents. "I gonna miss you guys so much." I said and ran over to my dad and hugged him tight. "I gonna miss you too princess. Remember, we're just a phonecall away." He said and kissed my forhead when he pulled back.

"Thank you for letting me do this mum, I love you." I said and gave her a big hug. "I love you too honey, now go and have fun." She said and kissed my cheek, as the big tour bus I was suppose to live in for the next month's pulled up in our driveaway.

It was big and black, but written with big letters "5 seconds of summer" on it. God I was so proud of the boys! "Hi baby!" Calum screamed as he came running out of the bus. "How cool isn't this?" He said and pulled me into a hug. "Awesome." I said and kissed his cheek.

"John will take your bags." He said an pointed on a guy coming out from the bus. I smiled at him and he went over to my parents, to get my bags.

"We're gonna go now, we just made a quick stop here. We have a long trip infront of us." John said when he was done with the bags. "Bye, I love you guys." I said and hugged my parents one last time before heading into the bus.

This was awesome! It was like an house, inside of a bus! Of course it was tight and little, but somehow still cozy. "Hi Lauren." The boys greeted me as I came in a room filled with couche's and a big TV. They had already started to play video games I see.

"Hi, I'm Jade, Luke's girlfriend." A girl said to me as I sat down beside her at the couch. "Yay a girl!" I said and cheered. "I'm Lauren, nice to meet you." I said and shaked her hand. Classy.

For the next hours, I was just sitting in the same couch talking to Jade. She was really nice! We talked about all kinds of stuff, everything from our favorite bands to our grandparent's names. I was reallt glad there was another girl on the tour bus, it could get kinda lonely with four boys around me all day.

We've been driving for some hours, and it was starting to get late. Michael and Ashton had already went to sleep, but I was in the bathroom line waiting for my turn.

"So, tell me where I'm gonna sleep." I spoke to Calum as I were done in the bathroom. "You, young lady, is gonna sleep with me. There are no other free beds, sorry." He said and smirked. "I don't mind." I said, and followed him to the back of the bus.

"Here, I'll help you up." He said and pushed me in the bed over where Michael was sleeping. That means I'm sleeping closest to the wall! Good, cause I don't wanna fall out.

I finally got up, after some struggeling and weird positions, and Calum came up after me. He closed the curtains and wrapped his arms around me. I wouldn't mind sleeping like this. Nice and cozy.. Perfect.

"So, what are we doing tomorrow?" I whispered to Calum.

"Well.. Nothing much. Meeting One Direction."

What.

I may or may not have let out a scream that woke Ashton up.

"Someone's exited." Calum said and laughed. "After being a fan for a long time, it's kinda big meeting them you know." I said and hooped closer to Calum.

"But just remember that you're mine." He said and kissed my forhead.

"Always and forever.." I said, and slowly fell asleep in the arms of the boy of my dreams.