Chapter 9

"Rise and shine Lovebirds." Ashton woke us up and opened the curtains. "Long day ahead of us." He said and walked away.

I turned around and faced Calum. He was fully awake and smiled before kissing my cheek. "Morning sleepyhead." He said and smirked.

"I would have slept better if you didn't sleeptalk!" I complained and laughed, thinking about our weird night together. Right after Calum fell asleep, he started to talk about some pokémon thingy. I poked him in his chest but then he started yelling, so I just turned around and tried to sleep.

"Sorry babe." He said and smiled his beautiful smile at me. I couldn't resist that. "It's okay, help me down?" I asked after he jumped down from the bed. It was two meters to the floor, and I didn't really feel like jumping in the morning. He held my hips as I humped down. "Thank you." I said and kissed his nose, making him smile.

I picked out a summer dress to wear, thinking about that I was gonna meet my big idols today. It had flowers all over it, and it reached me to just over my knees.

I braided my hair fast and took on some mascara and rouge.

"Looking beautiful." Calum said as I got into the kitchen part of the bus. I smiled at him and looked around, Jade and Luke were sitting around the table, and Ashton was making pancakes. "Where's Michael?" I asked and grabbed a pancake from the table.

"Outside I think." Ashton answered and looked up from the oven. "Wow Lauren, you look stunning." He said and gave me a big smile. "Thank you Ashton." I said and smiled back. Ashton's compliment made Jade and Luke look at me, something that made me feel a bit uncomfterble.

"Stop staring at my girl." Calum said and wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me down at his lap. "Sorry, just.. You look pretty Lauren." Luke said and smiled. I nodded as a thanks, and Jade's eyes widened. "Jade what's wrong." I laughed at her look. "I know exactly what you need!" She said and got up before running in the back of the bus. That girl is weird. Perfect fit for Luke.

Calum laughed at Jade's sudden action, and Luke ran after her. I heard loud whispering from them, something about blue or pink.

"I see you like my bracelet." Calum said and took up my hand. "Love it." I smiled and kissed his forhead. "Okay, you need this." Jade said, interupting our moment. She came over to me with a pink flower crown and placed it on my head. She looked at me and smiled even more. "Thank you Jade!" I said and gave her a quick hug.

After finishing breakfast, and everyone done changing, we decided to head to the concert arena. The boys had soundcheck's and Jade and I just wanted to hang around, it was pretty cool being on a tour.

Already at 10am there was alot of people outside the arena, so we had to go in the back way.

The boys went to their sound check, and after that we were going for dinner at a fancy resturant, with the One Direction boys. I couldn't wait!

While the boys were gone, I got to know Jade better. I found out she 15, one year older than me. She's been dating Luke for one year, and their totally my otp.

We also shared the same interest in band, which made me very happy! All of my friends at home always made fun of me for liking the band I do, but I'm glad Jade isn't one of them. I also found out she has a big crush on Harry Styles.

After some talking and laughing, we decided to go outside to get some fresh air. The boys were still not done, and they expected it to take one more hour.

There was alot of girls outside. Many of them were wearing One Direction merch, but some also had 5 Seconds Of Summer t-shirts. It was weird seeing my boyfriend's face on another girl's shirt.