Chapter 3

"Y-You know?" I said, choking back the tears entering my eyes.

"yes...was I not supposed to know?" he asked.

"Of course not! Yoongi wasn't even supposed to know!"

"I'm sorry?"

"Don't say that! No one means it when they say it!"

"But I mean it!"

"Why are you even here?! I never said you could be here!"

He didn't say anything. Jin came closer to me and I stood up. We were now face to face and I gulped. I looked into his deep, chocolate brown eyes. I didn't even notice the distance between us closing until he was an inch away from kissing me. 

"Y/N...I didn't mean to make you upset," he whispered.

"Y-You're fine..." I whispered back before turning away from him.

Jin stood there and I felt a little sad. I almost kissed him and I turned away. I sat back down on the couch and he sat down on the floor. I watched as his chocolate brown hair almost covered his eyes. I wanted to brush his hair out of the way but I didn't.

"Time to change the bandage," he said standing up.

My eyes followed him and I looked up, "what?"

"I was told to keep the cuts clean," 

I sighed and stood up. I followed him to the bathroom and he sat on the edge of the tub. "Sit," he said, pointing to the toilet.

I sat down and held out my arm. He carefully took off the bandage. He glanced up at me to see if it hurt at all. It didn't because the pain I was used to was worse than this. He took some clear liquid and dapped it onto the cuts. It didn't hurt at first but when it set in, it hurt a whole lot. I winced and Jin immediately looked at me.

"I'm fine," I said and he looked back at my wrist.

I watched him wrap my wrist ever so gently. He was like a mother right now. Caring enough for me to stop if I even winced. Once he finished we walked out to the living room. I sat back down and looked at the tv. The light coming through the shut curtains made a slight glare on the tv screen. When Jin got up I turned off the tv. I began staring at the black screen. It reminded me of the darkness of depression. 

________________________________________

When Yoongi knocked on the door I jumped up. I rushed to the door and opened it. Before he could walk in I shut the door as I stepped outside.

"You told him?!"

"What? Oh, Jin? He had to know in order to care for you,"

"I didn't need him!"

"Yes, you did. If he wasn't here you'd probably cut again,"

"Yoongi I hate you! I hate you so much right now! You weren't even supposed to know about my depression!"

Yoongi stood there, listening to me. His eyes were glossy and I raised an eyebrow. Was he going to....cry? 

"Tell Jin he can leave," Yoongi said before walking away.

I rolled my eyes and walked back inside. I bumped into Jin and stumbled back. "I heard what you said," he whispered.

"Jin...I didn't mea-"

"No...it's fine. I'm going to leave now...bye," he said before walking out.

I stood there, dropping my hand to my side. Both of them were gone. I found it hard to breathe and stepped outside. I sat on the steps leading up to my door and watched clouds gather in the already gray sky. I jumped when something hit my eye. It was water and it began sprinkling. I stayed on the steps, staring at the sidewalk. My legs became soaked, unlike my upper half.

I curled up on the stone slab in front of the door. I watched the density of the rain grow. The sound of it hitting the ground filled my head. I was soon so relaxed I became tired. I began dozing off until I heard someone yell my name. I lifted my head and saw two guys running towards me. When they got close enough I saw that it was Jin with Yoongi following him.

"No, no, no, no, no," I said standing up. I reached for the door but felt a strong pair of arms around me. I looked back and saw Yoongi. 

"Let. Go. Can't. Breathe," I gasped as I tried to free myself. He let go and spun me around. 

"Why are you guys here?" I asked, looking up at Jin and then at Yoongi. 

"I texted you like, twenty times. I was scared," Yoongi said and my heart stopped. He thought I was dead. I wanted to cry now. Both of them cared enough to run here, in the rain, to make sure I still had a pulse. I didn't realize that a tear had rolled down my cheek until Jin wiped it off. 

"Don't cry," he whispered and I looked down. My heart hurt and I fell into Yoongi's arms. I began crying, my tears falling onto his shoulder, creating small darker spots on the fabric. I felt another pair of arms around me and knew that Jin had joined the hug.

"What were you doing out here? It's pouring," Yoongi whispered. 

"I came out after both of you left. I sat on the steps, watching the ground being doted with water, along with my legs. When the rain picked up my legs were soaked so I moved onto the stone slab. I curled up there and let the rain fill my head. I was relaxed and soon started dozing off but when Jin called my name I sat up," I whispered, letting go of Yoongi and glancing up at Jin.

"Jin! Yoongi! Come on!" a semi-deep voice said from the street. I was confused and all three of us looked at the road. A black car was parked in front of my house. 

"Namjoon hold on! We found her!" Yoongi yelled and I jumped a little. 

"Why didn't you text me! The others gave up and just came with me!" Namjoon yelled. 

"Yeah! Yoongi-Hyung we were all looking for her in the rain!" a deep voice said. I realized a window was rolled down and I could more guys. The one that had just spoken had brown hair the came to just above his eyes, his face was round but when he turned his head I saw his jawline plain as day. Someone said something and he turned around with a rectangle smile. 

"Y/N?" Yoongi said, looking at me.

"Hmm?" I said, not realizing that Jin had left.

"You comin' or not?" he asked and I realized he walked until he was at the halfway point on the sidewalk.

"Oh, yeah," I said and walked up to him. I didn't know where I was going but Yoongi was there.

I knew that I'd be safe.