Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I went to sit up and go get some water but someone pulled me back. I looked behind me, seeing Yoongi.

What shocked me the most was that he was shirtless. He could've slept with a shirt on while I'm here. So polite.

"Stay..." he mumbled.

"Yoongi, my head is killing me. Let me go get water and Advil."

"But that's going to take to long..."

"It's going to take longer if you keep me here," and with that, he sighed and let me go. I walked out of his room. I slept next to Yoongi last night because he didn't want me being home alone drunk. Why? I don't even know.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Jungkook there. I smiled faintly at him, pain throbbing in my head as I did. Why did every muscle I use in my head hurt when I used it? It was a hangover, not me being shot in the head. God body, step it up.

He smiled more than I did and I questioned why. Did he forget what happened last night or did he not care? Whatever the reason, I don't care. I got a glass of water and began heading to the bathroom. But, he stopped me.

"I have Advil out for you. I figured you also woke up with a hangover and didn't want to deal with it," he said innocently.

I looked at him, not really wanting to take the pill. But, what choice did I have? If I refused it I'd have to live with this hangover but if I did, I have to get close to him. I regret last night a lot.

I walked over to him and took the pill, my finger pads brushing his. Lord was his hand soft. I quickly took the pill and walked away. Dang it, I forgot to say thank you. But, it's too late. I walked away and I'm not looking back.

I walked back into Yoongi's room and shut the door.

"What took you so long?"

"I bumped into Jungkook when I went into the kitchen. Sorry," I said as I laid back beside Yoongi.

Yoongi's arm snaked around me and pulled me into his bare chest. My cheeks heated up and I looked away, not being able to stand the hot sight of his upper body.

"Too hot for you?" Yoongi joked.

"Yep," I answered, my cheeks still pink.

I heard him chuckle, the sweet sound filling my ears. It engulfed my mind and I smiled to myself. My smile faded as I remembered last night. I glanced at him, not wanting to make eye contact. I felt like if I made eye contact, I'd crack under pressure.

"Hey, I need to use the bathroom," I said, beginning to stand up again.

"Be quick."

I nodded and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me. I didn't actually need to use the bathroom, I needed to ask Jungkook something. I looked in the kitchen and didn't see him.

I sighed and walked back down the hall to his room. I knocked and the door quickly opened. He  stared at me for a moment before smiling, "What can I do for you?"

"I need to discuss something with you," I said, pushing him back into his room and shutting his door.

A sly grin formed on his lips and I shot him a deadly glare. "I am not here for that," I stated grimly.

The grin dropped almost immediately as he realized I wasn't being friendly. I walked over to him and sat him down on his bed and looked at him. He looked like a child just sitting there without saying anything to even try to get me to lighten up.

"Last night something happened, do you remember what happened?"

He shook his head, "No."

I heaved a sigh and bent over. I whispered it into his ear and stood tall again. His eyes were wide and I could tell he honestly didn't remember.

"What did you need to discuss?"

"Why you didn't even try to ask what happened last night. Nothing good ever happens when people get drunk and I was curious about why you didn't ask."

"Because I assumed if something bad happened, someone would've confronted me. And look where we are now, you're confronting me about something that had happened last night that I wasn't aware of."

Now that I think of it, that did sound reasonable. I nodded in understatement and began to walk away. A feeling of dread dragged at my feet like a ball and chain. As I walked out of his room and down the hall, the weight became heavier.

I walked in and Yoongi was standing right there. I jumped a bit and looked at him.

"The bathroom isn't that way," he grumbled.

I gulped, "I had to thank Jin for not letting my hand get infected."

"Liar."

"You don't believe me?"

"Of course I don't believe you! You've gone off twice in the few minutes we've been awake. I have no reason to believe you!"

"Yoongi I told you I bumped into Jungkook and then thanked Jin! What more do you want?!"

"The truth!"

"That is the truth!"

"Quit lying to me!"

"Yoongi believe  me, I'm telling the truth!"

"Y/N. I swear to god, stop lying to me."

The graveness in his voice scared me, "Believe me! I wish I could but I can't!"

"So you are lying to me?"

"I- that's not what I meant!"

"Just go," He said pointing to the door.

"Yoongi please..." I whispered, my voice shaky. Tears brimmed my eyes as he looked down.

"Y/N...go," He said and I nodded.

I bit my lip and turned away from him. Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks and I didn't watch where I was going. I bumped into someone and looked up.

"Y/N? I heard yelling so I came out here. What happened," Namjoon asked.

I wanted to speak but couldn't. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I just cried silently as he hugged me.

"You aren't leaving...I don't want you to hurt yourself again," Namjoon whispered.

At times like these, I wish I was dead. Not just in pain. But dead. Namjoon wouldn't let me leave and I know why.

Sometimes I wonder if any of the other guys like me. Maybe I could just escape from all of them.

I soon stopped crying and became tired. The ground beneath my feet disappeared and I was now looking at the ceiling.

Namjoon had picked me up and began taking me to a room. He set me down and the sheets felt cold; like no one had been here for a while.

The warmth and man scent of Namjoon drifted away as he walked out of the room. I looked around and realized this must be the guest room. 

Namjoon wasn't like Yoongi at all. He actually allowed me to sleep alone.

I closed my eyes and soon drifted into a deep, saddened sleep.