Chapter 4

The car ride seemed to last forever. I had learned everyone's names by now. There was Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. I already knew Yoongi and Jin so I didn't need their names. They were all talking to each other while I stayed in the back, covering my wrist. I had taken the bandage off because my wrist started it itch and I couldn't scratch it through the bandage.

"Y/N, why are you covering your wrist?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh uhm...I have no real reason..." I said, gripping my wrist harder, causing myself to wince.

"You look like you're in pain," 

"I'm not, really," I said and he grabbed my hand. I stopped moving and let him move my hand away from my wrist. I looked down, ashamed of myself. Taehyung didn't say anything but he lifted my chin. He shook his head and I nodded. 

"Why?" he whispered.

"Because I wanted to be in control of the pain I felt..." I murmured and he sighed. The next thing I knew, arms were around me. 

"Does he know?" he whispered.

"So does Jin," I answered looking at the others.

"I won't tell anyone. Ok?"

"Thank you," I whispered and he nodded. 

"Just, try not to do it anymore," he said and I nodded. 

"Do what anymore?" Jungkook and Jimin said, looking back at me. 

"Nothing," Taehyung quickly answered and I smiled. He had let go of me by now and I was sitting up straight. I looked in the mirror and caught Yoongi staring. He had a look of hate in his brown eyes and it sent shivers down my spine. I had never earned this look from him nor had I ever seen it. But, he wasn't looking at me. He was looking directly at Taehyung.

I looked over and Taehyung was looking Yoongi in the eyes from the mirror. He seemed unbothered but as soon as Yoongi glanced at me, Taehyung froze. 

"A-Are you dating anyone," Taehyung whispered and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Why did he care if I was single or not?

"No.....No one would want to date me.....literally all the guys at school avoid me," I said and almost everyone looked at me. Except for Namjoon of course. 

"What do you mean all the guys at school avoid you?" Yoongi said. His voice was cold, raspy, and full of hate. I looked at him and his eyes seemed to be blazing with anger. I gulped and pressed my back against the cold leather seat.

"No guy wants to be near me....not even the girls. In class, I can see how disgusted they are to have to sit next to me," I whispered and Yoongi balled up his fist. 

"Yoongi, calm down," Jimin said, pushing his fist down. But, Yoongi pushed Jimin's hand away. I watched as the fire burning in Yoongi's eyes grow as more anger was added. I clung to Taehyung and his eyes seemed to blaze even more. I instantly let go and Yoongi looked at me.

"Why. Didn't. You. Tell. Me." Yoongi grumbled, the coldness in his voice now directed at me. 

"B-Because I didn't think it was important," I said, gulping.

"D*mnit Y/N!" He yelled and I flinched.

"Yoongi, calm down," Jimin repeated himself as we pulled up to their house. 

"No! She does this to herself! She lets people do this and she doesn't say anything! Her getting de-" 

"Shut up!" I yelled, cutting him off. Yoongi looked at me through narrow eyes. He didn't seem to care anymore. He seemed to not care that I had depression...he seemed to not even care about me. I couldn't take his burning gaze and got out of the car. 

"Y/N!" Jin called, getting out as well. I didn't answer him and started walking down the street. Tears filled my eyes and soon left them.

"Y/N!" Jin called again but I didn't answer him. The wind picked up and it was soon pouring.

"Y/N please come back!" Jin said but I didn't stop. I jumped when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. 

"Let go," I said, trying to wiggle myself free.

"Please," Jin's angelic voice sounded in my ear and I began to cry a little more. I shook my head and continued to try and get free.

"Let me go!" I cried and I felt something warm on my neck. I made Jin cry. Way to go Y/N...way to go. But, he let go of me and I began running. Tears rolled down my face as I ran. At this point, I couldn't tell my tears and the rain apart.

I became tired of running and stopped to take a break. I bent over, placing my hands on my knees. 

"Y/N!" The voice of Jungkook rang out around me. It seemed loud and like it was all around me. I felt something warm on my leg and looked down. Blood. My wrist was dripping blood. How long had I been bleeding? 

Right now, I didn't care how much I was bleeding. I felt dizzy and I felt sick to my stomach. The ground beneath me disappeared and I felt strong arms under my legs and supporting my back. I saw the fuzzy outline of Jungkook and smiled.

"Kookie," I said. I just realized how weak I was and how raspy my voice was. 

"Don't speak. Save the energy and strength you have left. You'll be ok soon," he said. I looked around and saw that his once white shirt was now stained with blood. I felt bad and began to silently cry. 

"Yoongi!" Jungkook called and I heard the thrumming of feet get louder. I saw the fuzzy outline of Yoongi looking at me. I was transferred into his arms and rushed inside.

I blacked out and the last thing I remember hearing was Yoongi calling, well more like screaming, my name.

__________________________________

I woke up and didn't know where I was. I looked around and saw Yoongi. He looked drained and I sat up. 

"Yoongi?" I said and he looked up instantly. He jumped up and rushed over and hugged me. I hugged him, my heart hurting a little. 

"How long was I out?" I asked and he looked at me. 

"Four days seemed to be six years while you were out," he said and I looked at him. He seemed so thin. 

"You don't look too good," I said and he looked down. 

"I didn't really sleep or eat while you were out. I didn't want you to be alone when you woke up," he whispered.

I nodded and remembered the reason why I was out for so long. 

"How did I start bleeding?" I asked.

"Well, when you got out of the car Taehyung went to grab your hand but saw blood. He looked back at the seat and saw a medium sized puddle of blood. Jin saw your wrist and got out and tried to get you to come back. He said that when you yelled for him to let go, you wouldn't listen to him if he told you that you were bleeding. He let you run and sank to his knees. He cried until Jungkook found him. Jin told Kookie what happened and he ran after you," Yoongi explained.

I nodded and began to stand up.

I forgot Yoongi was still hugging me and when I stood up, we both fell.

What happened after that I will never forget. Unfortunately.