Chapter 5

"Oh. My. God." Taehyung said walking in. I pushed myself up and quickly walked out of the room. I turned the corner and pressed my back up against the wall. 

"Y/N?" Jin said, walking up to me. I looked at him and hugged him instantly. 

"Uhm...ok?" he said and I looked up at him. He seemed confused and I sighed.

"Thank you for making sure I was ok," I said and he nodded his response. Yoongi walked out and I instantly let go of Jin. Yoongi was looking down so I couldn't see his face. I didn't want to right now. Nothing that happened in that room will be discussed.

"Lunch is ready by the way," Jin said and I smiled. I walked to the dining room and sat down next to Jimin and Jungkook. I didn't want to sit next to Yoongi because I was scared of what he might say to me.

I caught a glimpse of Yoongi's watchful eyes and they seemed full of an emotion I had never seen before. Well, at least not with him. Jealousy. 

Min Yoongi was Jealous. He didn't like me sitting with two other guys. Wow Yoongi, wow. First, you won't even look at me and now you're jealous. Make up your mind already.

I rolled my eyes and he scoffed. The rest of them looked at us as we had a silent argument. No words were actually said but trust me, many words were said between the two of us.

After we all ate in silence while Yoongi and I were shooting invisible daggers at each other. 

"If you have something to say just say it," I said sighing. Yoongi looked at me as I broke the deadly silence between us. 

"I. Have. Nothing. To. Say." he said. His voice was clearly full of hate and jealousy.

"Liar," I muttered and Yoongi, along with everyone else, looked at me.

"What did you say?" he demanded, balling up his hands. It didn't scare me. He didn't scare me but I could tell the others were scared.

" I said, Liar," I said and Yoongi stood up. He slammed his fist down on the table making almost everyone jump. The only ones who didn't jump were me, Jin, and Namjoon.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. 

"You have some nerve coming to my house and calling me a lair," Yoongi said through gritted teeth.

"And you have some nerve coming back to my house after walking out because I got upset with you," I retorted and Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

"I don't even know why I did,"

"Because you cared when you shouldn't have,"

"Are you saying I shouldn't care?"

"No. I'm saying it was your mistake for even caring for me in the first place," I said before standing up. I began walking towards the door, my hands balled up.

"Y/N I'm sorry," Yoongi said and I stopped walking. I turned around and faced him.

"I'm sorry...but it's a little too late," I said before walking out. The rain had cleared up and it was bright and sunny. I sighed and began walking down the sidewalk. I kept my head down until I bumped into someone.

I shook my head and looked up. 

"Kyung-Hee..." I said, stepping back. I looked at her, her long, brown hair coming down to just under her chest. Her brown eyes fixed on me as she looked up to see who had bumped into her. We used to be friends but once I found out she made out with my ex, I stopped talking to her.

"Y/N..." she replied and I rolled my eyes. I went to push past her but she grabbed my wrist. I looked at her hand before looking up at her.

"Let. Go," I demanded but she only tightened her grip. I ripped my hand free and glared at her. 

"You're someone else..." she said and I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah. Because of you and fricking Ki-Young, I have depression now. I've cut and I've tried to kill myself. Yoongi found out and now when I don't respond to him after about fifteen texts, he thinks I'm dead. Because of you, I can't be trusted by myself. So next time you say I'm someone else, think of what you did to me. Think of what you caused," I said and her jaw dropped.

I walked away, my fist still balled up. 

"Y/N please wait! I'm sorry!" Kyung-Hee called and I looked at her. 

"Shut up and leave me alone," I said before walking away. I heard calling after me but I didn't give a sh*t. She deserved this. She caused me this pain, I'll cause her misery. It's better than not being trusted alone.

I got a text and looked at my phone. It was from Yoongi and I replied, knowing if I didn't he'd come and see if I'm dead or not. I told him to shut up and he replied with an annoyed emoji.

"Why does he even bother texting me if he just gets annoyed?" I muttered as I walked up to my house. I walked in and slammed the door. My phone buzzed again and I sighed. I was now annoyed but when I looked at it, I instantly regretted being annoyed. It was my brother, Kyung-Seok.

Kyungie- Y/N? Yoongi texted me telling me what just happened. Are you ok?

Me- Yeah, I'm fine. Just, Yoongi's being a real stitch right now

Kyungie- How are your cuts? He updated me on them and said that you had done it again...and that you were a little too rough with getting away from Jin. He said that the cuts were deep and that you bled a little too much and passed out for a while.

Me- Yeah...sorry. I just, I couldn't handle the fact he had told Jin without my consent. It hurt knowing that he thought he didn't need my permission.

Kyungie- Yeah, I understand that. Just, be safe, ok? I don't want to lose you after mom and dad left us because mom turned out to be married to a woman and dad turning out to being married to some woman from America

Me: I know, I won't kill myself if that's what you're wishing for. I couldn't bring myself to leave...I don't know why I just can't do it

Kyungie- That's a good thing in my opinion

Me- It's a good thing to everyone that actually cares for me

Kyungie- How are you and Kyung-Hee?

Me: She's also a stitch

Kyungie- What do you mean?

Me- Min-Joo isn't the reason I have depression. Kyung-Hee is. I caught Ki-Young cheating on me with Kyung-Hee. She had known I was dating him but she obviously didn't care. I bumped into her today and she said sorry. I showed her my wrist and told her that she was the reason they were there....

Kyungie- Oh...now I regret having 'Kyung' in my name

Me- You are nothing like her so you shouldn't regret it. Plus, mom named you, you didn't name yourself

Kyungie- lol. Well, I have to get to work. Can I come over after I'm done?

Me- Ofc

Kyungie- Thanks. Bai

Me- Bai

And with that, I shut off my phone. I remembered what had happened and realized I didn't tell Kyung-Seok.

I kissed Yoongi.