Chapter 12

Yoongi cocked his head, "Sorry for what?"

I didn't know what I was sorry for honestly. I just needed words to replace three simple words. I looked him in the eyes, the world seemed to stop moving. But the words 'I love you' wanted to slip from my lips. 

My breathing picked up and he took my hand. That only made it worse, "What are you sorry for?"

"This." Without thinking I quickly kissed him before standing up. I went to talk away but he grabbed my wrist. The next thing I knew, I was spun around and before I could even get a word out, Yoongi pressed his lips gently against mine.

I didn't know what to do. I stared at him with wide eyes. Finally, my mind left it's shocked state and actually allowed me to think. I kissed him back and for some reason, it felt right to do this but also wrong.

I pulled away to get air. I looked down and he instantly lifted my head up by my chin.

"Do you forget what I sent you? I love you and there is no need to say sorry. If you love me I need to know now," Yoongi said softly but seriously.

That's when it hit me.

It wasn't that I didn't love him. It was that I was scared to say it. I was scared to admit it. I was scared of falling into the wrong hands and going back to when my depression was at it's worst.

"Say it. Please say it," he whispered, the need clear in his voice.

"I...I don't...I'm sorry," I whispered as more tears fell from my eyes.

"Don't lie to me. Please Y/N! Please say it," he begged, his voice full of hope, need, and pain.

I cried more and shook my head. "No...no. I don't love you," I cried harder

"Please stop lying to me...I can't take it."

"Stop! I don't love you!" I cried more than I thought was possible. My tears left my e/c eyes and stained my cheeks. He took his hand and cupped my cheek. He wiped away my tears as much as he could.

"Y/N...please."

I couldn't take it anymore, "No. I don't l-love you!" I cried more as I ripped myself away from him. I began walking away, hearing Yoongi call my name. I cried more and more, my body shaking as I let out sobs.

"Miss!"

I looked up at the sound of a feminine voice. A young girl walked up to me and looked at me worriedly, "What's wrong?"

I wiped my eyes as I tried to stop crying, "N-Nothing. I'm fine. Where are your parents?"

I tried to change the subject, hoping she'd go with it.

"In my house down the road," she answered. 

I nodded, "I have to go but be safe." I walked away after she nodded and walked back to where she was before. As I walked it started to sprinkle and I sighed. Just my luck.

I continued to walk home, at some point, taking off my shoes and walking barefoot. The ground felt cold, colder than ice. The rain picked up and it pierced my skin. It hurt, but it kept my mind off of Yoongi.

When I got to my house, I saw Yoongi's car there. My breath hitched in my throat. Not again. I walked slowly up to the door. When I walked in I saw Yoongi. Just sitting on the couch with Tae-Won.

"I like her but, she likes you. I only want her to be happy so I won't interfere."

The voice wasn't deep and raspy so it had to be Tae-Won.

Tae-Won liked me? That's new.

I shrugged it off and knocked on the wall. Both looked back at me and Yoongi stood up. "Listen, I didn't mean-"

"No, it's fine. I usually let you in anyway. I should just leave the door unlocked and cracked for you," I said and Yoongi sighed.

"Where were you?"

I sighed when the words left his lips. I looked down and my soaked clothing, "I walked home. Hints the wet clothing."

Tae-Won stood up, "I'm going to go now. I have a few things to do today."

I nodded and he pressed his lips into a thin line before walking out. I looked at Yoongi as the door shut.

"Y/N, we need to talk," he said. His voice wasn't firm nor steady. It was shaky and uncertain.

I nodded and again and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and he sat back down. I looked at him for a split second before looking away.

He looked at me and turned my head towards him.

"I need you to know this because I can't keep it in anymore," he said and my heart sped up.

"G-go on..."

"I didn't just suddenly love you. It took time. I used to think you were this person who hated me for no reason. Any time I tried talking to you, you'd reply with one word and walk away. But now that I know you, I understand. You have your problems and I have mine. But the thing is, you scare the h*ll out of me."

His words hit me like a wave. I scared him. 

I. 

Scared.

Min Yoongi.

That thought scared me. I scared someone that seemed impossible to scare. My lip quivered and he cocked his head. I felt numb. Now the three words rung in my head. They filled the air. I needed to say them. I wanted to say them. 

But how? I haven't said those words in what felt like forever. It felt like it was a foregin language. I opened my mouth to let the words out but nothing happened.

"Y/N?"

I  felt the tears roll down my face, "I do."

"What?"

"I do. I do. I do," I said standing up as the tears fell. "I always have and always will."

"Y/N you aren't making any sense," Yoongi spoke as he stood up.

"Yoongi I haven't made sense since day one. I never will make sense, ok? You can try to understand my ways all you want but you can't. Tae-Won doesn't understand my ways. Ki-Young doesn't understand my ways. Kyung-Seok didn't understand my ways and now he can't. But you...you could understand them. If you tried looking past my broken soul and actually look at the good stuff. Maybe...just maybe you'd understand my ways. Maybe you'd understand what I mean. I. Do." The words just fell out of my mouth and I couldn't stop them.

"Y/N...please say the three words that I've waited to hear for so long," he whispered.

"Yoongi, you know I can't say them. Why isn't 'I do' enough?"

"Because I need to know you love me. I need to know you aren't saything these words to anyone else."

"I couldn't say it to anyone else."

"Then please tell me. Please let me know."

Yoongi took a step closer to me, "Please tell me you love me."

"I, Y/N, love you Min Yoongi."