Chapter 2

His name stuck in my head. Yoongi can't be the light. He's always been there and he doesn't know. If he doesn't know then how is he the light? "Y/N?" someone said and I jumped.

I turned around and saw Yoongi and stopped dead. "Y-Yoongi," I said gulping.

"What are you doing at school after hours?" he asked.

"Uhm...nothing. What are you doing?" I questioned.

"I had to tutor someone and the session just finished,"

"Oh..."

I watched him look at my wrist. He furrowed his eyebrows and I gave him a confused look.

"What's this?" he asked, grabbing my wrist before I could hide it. He pulled up my sleeve and immediately dropped my wrist. 

"Y-Y/N...how long has this been going on?" he asked and my heart began pounding. I didn't want to tell him but he'd know if I was lying.

"Two years..." I whispered, covering my wrists. I watched him look down at me and flinched when I saw the sorrow and anger in his eyes. I felt my eyes water and I didn't know why. I felt something warm on my fingers and looked down at my hands. I realized I was digging into the cut and instantly let go.

"Y/N, why didn't you tell me," he demanded and I flinched again. 

"B-because I didn't want this to happen," I whispered and felt something touch my wrist. I looked at my hand and watched as Yoongi wrapped it up. 

"Tutoring wasn't the real reason you were here," I said and he sighed and shook his head. I sighed and knew why he was here.

"He told you..."

"Yeah...he said that I needed to stay after school and find you,"

"Did he say why?"

"No. He only told me that if I didn't, something might happen,"

I nodded but didn't say anything. I began walking away but he grabbed my arm. 

"Don't cut again. Ok," he said and I looked at him.

"No promises," I said and he sighed. I continued walking and soon got to my car. I drove home and ran inside. I slammed the door and pressed my back up against it. I began crying and I didn't know why. I just felt the need to cry.

After a while, the tears finally ran out. I stayed by the door, my eyes red and puffy. My eyes stung and it felt like I had a speck of dirt in my eye. I felt my phone buzz for the tenth time and finally looked at it. The screen was quite bright and I squinted. I had ten texts from Yoongi and my heart stopped.

I read them one by one, my tears seeming to be replenished as my eyes watered.

Y/N please don't cut

Please tell me you aren't dead

Please answer

I can't have you dead!

I'll come over if needed!

Ok, I'm at your door, please open up

I'm still here...

I'm not going to leave you...

Please just reply

I'm still here if you're not in heaven... 

My heart stopped when I read the last one. I stood up and opened the door. When I opened the door I found Yoongi sitting on the steps. His back was towards me and I heard soft sniffles. He was crying. My heart lurched and my breath got caught in my throat.

He must've heard the door open because he turned around. When he saw me he jumped up and hugged me. I hugged him back and my tears left my eyes and traveled down my cheeks. No words were physically spoken but many words were said. We didn't need to say anything to get what we were thinking to each other. We just knew.

My tears hit his shoulder and left small dots of darkened cloth. 

"You scared me," he whispered even though I already knew I did.

"I'm sorry," I whispered back and we just hugged. No more words were spoken for a long time.

___________________________________

I woke up the next morning on the couch. I wondered how I had gotten here. The only thing I remember was hugging Yoongi in silence and crying. I sat up and a piece of paper slid off of my chest and onto the floor. I picked it up and unfolded it. The first thing I saw were the words 'From Yoongi' on it. I opened it up and began reading.

Y/N,

You fell asleep hugging me last night so I just brought you inside. I didn't want to invade your privacy so I just let you sleep on the couch. I bandaged up your wrist...please don't cut again. I called the school and told them you couldn't be there today. I figured you'd need the rest because I don't know how deep the cuts are or how much you bled. I hope you have a good day and relax the whole day. I don't want to hear that you didn't relax at all. I'll know if you relaxed or not because Jin is there.

                                                                                                                                               ~Yoongi

I smiled a little while reading this. He did care for me and worried about my health. I got out my phone and texted him saying thank you. I got up and went into the kitchen. I got something to eat because my stomach felt so empty that it hurt. I looked at my wrist and smiled when I saw that it was properly bandaged up.

I curled up in the blanket Yoongi had put over me and watched Hwarang. I bent my wrist and winced. The pain seemed as bad as it did yesterday when I gave myself them. I guessed that the cuts were probably infected but, I knew that Yoongi had taken care of it. 

"You're up," an unfamiliar male voice said, snapping my attention up to the living room doorway. Standing there was a young handsome man that had beautiful, flawless, brown hair. The edges of his hair made it to his eyebrows. I looked into his eyes and they were a beautiful, chocolate color. 

"Who are you?" I asked and he smiled. Even his smile was beautiful. He himself was the definition of handsome. 

"I'm Jin. Yoongi's friend. He trusted me enough to stay here with you," he said and I nodded. I don't remember meeting anyone named Jin but I'm glad I met Jin now.

I didn't realize I was staring until he chuckled. God his laugh was cute. 

"I know, I'm handsome. No need to stare," he said and I looked away instantly. "I do have the nickname Worldwide Handsome in my friend group," he continued.

"I can see why," the words slipped out of my mouth and I instantly covered my mouth. He laughed and I didn't know why.

"No need to be ashamed. Many girls would want this. Consider yourself lucky. But, I don't care if you call me handsome. I already know I am," he said, clearly joking about the very end of it.

"Oh...ok," I said nodding.

"Anyway, lets get to know each other more so we aren't complete strangers. All I know about you is that your name is Y/N and that you have depression," 

I froze when he said that.

Yoongi had given away my deepest secret.

Yoongi....I hate you.