Chapter 10

I rushed to the hospital room. I had gotten a text from Tae-Won saying m brother was hit by a car. My life came crashing down at that moment. I didn't say anything to anyone. I walked out of the house and left as soon as I possibly could.

When I got to the hospital, Tae-Won was standing outside Kyung-Seoks' room. Once he saw me he rushed up to me and hugged me. I hugged him for a few seconds before rushing into the room. I didn't even notice Jin and Yoongi had tagged along with me.

"What happened?"

"I don't know."

I heard Jin and Yoongi's small chat as I stopped at Kyung-Seoks' bed. He was laying there, eyes barely open, "Please stay awake. I don't want you to go to sleep and then not wake up and be able to say goodbye," I whispered.

Kyung-Seok didn't say anything but nodded. I could tell he was in pain and it killed me to see him like this. He was the strongest man I've ever known...now he could be wasting away in this hospital room. 

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. Yoongi and Jin were standing there and I jumped up instantly. I hugged them without hesitation. They didn't say anything until I finally let them breathe.

"What happened," Yoongi whispered as he wiped a tear from my pale cheek.

"Kyungie was hit by a car. Tae-Won said that he must've zoned out because he didn't see the car coming," I explained. Jin hugged me from behind and Yoongi shot him a glare. Jin took no notice and continued to hug me.

I broke down again and a nurse came in. She didn't say anything she just checked his health state before leaving. Jin guided me to a chair and had me sit down.

"It's going to be ok," he whispered. I nodded, hoping it was true. I glanced up and saw Yoongi glaring at Jin. I knew how he felt but Jin didn't. He was blinded by unsaid actions. He had no clue that what he as doing was slowly killing Yoongi.

"Jin, thank you for being so kind. But, Yoongi needs you to know something. Pay attention to how he looks at you when you're with me. Text me when you understand," I whispered. Jin raised a brow and looked back at Yoongi.

The same cold glare shot from his eyes and Jin looked away. He didn't understand. But, his time of understanding would come.

Tae-Won walked into the room and over to me. "I'm sorry. I was an idiot. I stood in the road and I could've gotten killed, but I didn't. Instead, I could be the one that killed your brother," he said, breaking down in front of me.

I wanted to cry more. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. I looked at Yoongi, our eyes meeting. Our two different shade of brown eyes seemed to mix into one. Warmth and coldness. Yoongi wanted me to be happy but it killed him seeing me with someone else.

It hurt knowing I could do this to him. I could pull on his heartstrings in anyone I chose to. I hated being in control. I hated having the power to do this to him. After a minute, I let go of Tae-Won. His eyes were puffy and I felt bad.

Someone knocked and I looked over. I was shocked to see Ki-Young standing there. I motioned for him to come in and saw Yoongi tense. I don't even know how I got into this situation. Friends with all guys. 

He walked over and hugged me and I sighed. I realized how rude he was being to Tae-Won the last time we were in the same room and I hated it. Was he seriously jealous of my happiness? I shook the thought away, not being able to stand the thought of it.

"Y/N. We need to talk. Now."

Yoongi's raspy voice scared me. He never used my name. He would always walk up to me and tell me something unless he absolutely had to say my name. He had no reason to say my name so I stood up instantly. He walked out of the room and I followed; my heart almost leaping out of m chest.

He shut the door and looked at me. His dark brown eyes burning my eyes. I gulped and he cupped my cheek. The corners of her mouth tugged upward as he looked at me. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

At first, I was confused but then it hit me. He leaned down and kissed me gently. I didn't know what to do. Our lips melted together and it blew my mind. Only once had we ever kissed and it was on accident. How could our lips already fit together like a puzzle?

I pulled away after my mind processed what was actually happened. He looked down at me and I gulped. This was scary. I didn't know what to think at this point. My mind was whirling and things became a little off-centered. A few things started spinning and the next thing I saw was black.

It lasted for about ten seconds and when I opened my eyes, Yoongi, Jin, Tae-Won, and Ki-Young were all crouched around me. I began panicking again and my eyes watered. I didn't know what happened the air around me was dense with worry.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I cried softly. Jin helped me up and a nurse came over, "What happened?"

"She stared at me before her eyes darted around the building and then blacked out," Yoongi explained. I was shaking and my head hurt. 

"Let's get you to a place where you can lay down," the nurse said, beginning to lead me away. I instantly ripped my hand away from her.

"No, I'm not leaving my brother," I said and she sighed. She led me back into the room and had me sit next to my brother.

The nurse walked out and I sat there in silence. I looked out the window. I heard a loud beeping noise. I looked over and Kyung-Seok had almost closed his eyes. He weakly reached for my hand, "I'm sorry," he rasped. 

His hand let go of mine and his eyes shut, "No!"

Nurses filed in one by one. One of the nurses pulled me out of the room. I yelled at her, begging her to let me go with. But, she wouldn't let me.

I cried out in grief. Kyung-Seok was gone. 

I was by myself.

The man I had known my entire life, wasted away in a hospital room. It broke me in two.

I never got to say goodbye.