Chapter 6

I took out my phone and hesitated. Did I want him to know? Honestly...I wasn't sure if I wanted him to know. If he found out who knows what would've happened. He might just tell me to stay away from Yoongi. 

My phone buzzed and I jumped, "God dang it!"

I struggled to get my phone out of my back pocket. I looked at it and saw it was from Yoongi. I rolled my eyes and tapped on it. I was shocked to see how much he had said.

Yoongi: Y/N I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that I was wrong to care about you. I'm upset because you have depression. I couldn't get over the fact and when I saw Taehyung looking at you like I did when I found out, it hurt. I wanted to be the one to comfort you and not Tae. I was jealous and I was upset. But I can't be as cute as Taehyung and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I shouldn't have told Jin that you have depression. It wasn't my secret to tell. I'm sorry for yelling and I'm sorry for just not caring about what you might've been thinking. If you don't respond I understand but, I will come to see if you're alive or not. If you aren't alive then you will never see this and you will never know how much I love you.

My heart started racing. I needed to get out of here. I felt like the walls were closing in. No one told me they loved me except my brother. I couldn't breathe and I rushed out of the house. I ran down the street, pushing past people. I ran until I saw an apartment building and ran up to it. I fumbled for my wallet as I walked calmly up to the front desk. 

"Can I rent a room?" I asked and the guy working there looked up.

"Yeah, we only have one room available and it's on the top floor. Rent is 250 a month. Wifi is already installed along with heating and cooling. Please don't come complain about neighbors. We have heard complaints about them and they are going to move out in the next week," he said, handing me a key. 

"Thank you! Here's money for this months rent," I said, handing exactly 250 dollars to him before running up the stairs. It took a while but I made it to the top floor. It was dead silent and I was relieved. I walked into my room and shut the door. I took out the small blade in my pocket and walked into the kitchen. 

I looked around and saw nothing. I put the blade back in my pocket and walked out of my room. I ran downstairs and out of the building. I walked down the street, trying to seem calm. But, I couldn't take it. I needed to escape this crazy game they call life. I walked into a shop and looked for paper plates. Once I found some I bought them and ran back to the apartment complex.

I walked in and walked upstairs calmly, not wanting to seem suspicious. I walked into my apartment and shut the door. I went into the kitchen and rinsed off the blade quickly. Once I was sure it was clean I walked over to the counter. I put the paper plate under my wrist and took a deep breath.

 "I'm sorry for the pain this will cause everyone. But, it's less painful for me and I need to think of me for once," I whispered. I took the blade and carefully drew a line across my wrist. I dug it in and almost screamed out in pain. I cried and did the same thing a little below the first. I made a third cut and dropped the blade. It hit the counter and I fell down. My legs couldn't keep me up as my wrist started bleeding a lot. 

My eyes started rolling as I slowly drifted out of this world. I heard a knock on the door but couldn't get up. 

The voice of a male sounded from behind the door, "Hello? Is everything ok?"

I groaned in response and he knocked again.

He continued speaking, "Do you need help?"

I suddenly heard the door open. I couldn't do anything because I was numb. I couldn't feel my feet and I couldn't see. I felt something warm touch my face and the yelling of a male. I groaned again and but didn't respond. I couldn't make out what he had said though.

Finally, all the noise faded and I wasn't thinking of anything. I was dead. All I ever needed was a little more pain to do this and here I am.

_______________________________________

I woke up to a bright light and groaned. I looked around and saw a man sitting there. He glanced up and jumped up. 

"Are you ok?" he asked. He had brown hair that came down to his eyebrows. His eyes were brown, almost black, in color. His skin was a tannish color that I had seen commonly around Korea.

I groaned knowing I wasn't dead, "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you save me?"

"Because I was worried."

"Why?"

"Because I know Kyung-Seok and I know you're his sister."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Tae-Won."

"Oh.....How do you know my brother?"

"I know Kyung-Seok because of you. We went to elementary together and you introduced me to your brother."

"Wait....you're Kang Tae-Won?"

"Yep."

"It's been so long!"

"Yeah...oh, and who is this Yoongi guy?"

" N-No one. Did you call him or text him?"

"No...I didn't want to invade your privacy."

"Thank the lord."

"Why?"

"I need him to think I'm dead,"

Suga's POV

I walked up to the door, it was wide open and I began to worry, "Y/N?"

I walked around the house but didn't see her. I began calling her but she wouldn't pick up. I texted her about a hundred times but she wouldn't respond. I quickly called Jin while running my fingers through my hair.

"Jin come here.....Y/N's not here, the door was wide open, she isn't picking up, and she isn't responding to my texts......What if she's dead Jin........No, Jin please just come here.......Jin I'm serious........Please...........Jin plea-" Jin hung up before I could finish. I sat on the couch and huffed. She could be dead. 

A few minutes had passed and Jin walked into the house. I jumped up and hugged Jin. I knew she was gone. I cried and Jin just let me cry. He hugged me as well. Even with the warmth of his clothes I still felt ice cold. My heart hurt and I felt numb.

"Let's go...we can fix up her house later," Jin whispered and I shook my head.

"No...I don't want to leave. She's gone and this is all I have left," I said and Jin sighed. 

"Taehyung knows...."

"I know he knows...."

"No, he knows what we talked about..."

"He knows she's dead?"

"Yeah..."

I cried more knowing how hurt Taehyung must be. She was gone. There was no coming back.

Your POV

Tae-Won looked at me with wide eyes, "Why?"

"Because...he said I love you to me over text. No one says that and I panicked. I couldn't breathe. I don't know what happened but I felt like I couldn't say it back," I explained.

"You don't love him...that's why," Tae-Won whispered.

I nodded.

 "You're right...I don't love him."