Chapter 8

A month later

I couldn't go to school anymore. I quickly dialed in the college's number and waited. Once they picked up I told them that I wouldn't be attending anymore. 

I looked at the time and saw that it was around six in the morning and sighed. Tae-Won was still asleep and I had nothing to do. I looked through my phone and soon got on Amino. I tapped on Roleplaying Amion just because I'd be up for a while.

I waited for an interesting roleplay before tapping on the chat. After a while of silence, someone knocked on the door. I jumped and my phone fell out of my grip and onto the floor. 

"Dang it," I whispered as Tae-Won jerked himself away.

"Come in," he said and the door opened. Tae-Won hadn't seen who had walked in because he had bent down the get my phone for me. But I saw who it was. I didn't know what to feel. He looked horrible in my opinion and I felt bad. But, I was upset because he knew I was here.

Authors POV

A tall man with broad shoulders walked into the hospital, certain Y/N was here. He walked up to the desk and waited for someone to assist him.

"Hi, how can I help you," the lady at the desk asked.

"I'm here to see L/N Y/N," he said, his voice raspy. The lady looked up from the paperwork she was doing and stared. The man's hair was messed up and he looked like he hadn't slept for a while.

"Visiting hours are not open at this hour. Unless you are family or her husband. Although she seems a little young for a husband," the lady said uncertainly.

"I'm her brother," he said and she nodded.

"Floor four, room 217," she said and the man walked off. He walked to the elevator and pushed the button for floor four. When the doors opened, two girls walked in. He looked at the floor number and saw it was only the second floor.

He sighed and put his hands in his pockets. The two girls talked quietly to each other and kept looking at him. He heard them giggle every so often and sighed. 

"Could you stop giggling," he asked and their faces went red.

"S-Sorry sir. It's just that, you look cute with messed up hair," one of the girls finally spoke loud enough for him to hear.

"I'm not single so there's no time to flirt," he said before stepping out of the elevators, leaving the two girls with blank faces.

The man walked down the halls, asking for directions here and there. He rolled his eyes when he saw someone looking at him.

He finally reached the room and knocked. He heard something hit the floor and a male's voice telling him to come in. He walked in and looked at Y/N. He didn't see a guy for a second but then someone popped up from the other side of the bed.

"Y/N," he said calmly, "Tae-Won."

Clearing his voice, Tae-Won spoke, "Ki-Young."

Your POV

I didn't say anything. Ki-Young was here...

"Y/N, before you get upset, I need to tell you something," Ki-Young said, walking over and sitting down on the end of the bed.

Instantly Tae-Won stood up but I looked at him and he sat down, "Continue."

"I want to apologize. I shouldn't have allowed Kyung-Hee to control my mind like she did. She filled my head with these thoughts that you didn't like me. She told me that she's seen you with other guys and it hurt. She showed me pictures of you and Kyung-Seok. You never told me you had a brother and I assumed things. I'm sorry," Ki-Young said, looking down.

Oh. My. God.

I looked at Tae-Won and his eyes were wide, "K-Kyung-Hee did that," I managed to say.

Ki-Young looked at me, guilt written all over his face. His eyes glistened in the moonlight that streaked across the almost black room. I instantly felt bad. I ignored all his texts. I ignored him when he called me. I took it to the point where when he'd grab my wrist to talk to me I'd yank it away and act like it didn't happen.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

Tae-Won's eyes widened as I glanced at him and then looked down.

Tae-Won's POV

She was sorry?!

How could she be sorry when he's the one who hurt her?! Is she that stupid? No...she's not that stupid. I'm just upset. 

I don't like Kyung-Hee...I never did. I lied to save myself. I didn't want her to think I was lonely.

"I'm going to go get you some food from the food court. What do you want," I asked her as I stood up.

"White rice is just fine," she responded and Ki-Young stood up.

He looked at me and gave a small smile, "Mind if I come with?"

I was hesitant to agree but Y/N was around so I said yes. We began walking down the almost empty hallway.

"So are you and Y/N dating?"

I looked over at his sudden question, "Why do you want to know?"

"Just so I know if I can try to be with her again."

"Oh...no," I murmured and he nodded.

After a few minutes, we made it to the food court and I held open the door for him. He walked in without saying anything to me and I rolled my eyes. Someone as rude as he is stands no chance with Y/N.

I walked in after him and went up to where we would get our food, "Cou-"

"I'd like two medium bowls of white rice with four packets of soy sauce," Ki-Young cut in.

I looked at him and rolled my eye once again, "And I'd li-"

"Make that three," Ki-Young said to the lady. She nodded and rang up how much it was. Ki-Young walked away and waited at the door. You've got to be kidding me. I began to get out my wallet when the lady stopped me.

"I'll pay for it. He seems rude, he cut you off twice, ordered for you, and expected you to pay," she said and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said and she smiled back. She handed me three bowls of white rice, four packets of soy sauce, and three spoons.

"If he complains, he can come back and get his own soy sauce," she said and I nodded. I walked away and the second Ki-Young saw me walking away, he walked out of the food court. 

I walked out of the food court and to the room. When I got there, Ki-Young was telling Y/N something so I stood outside of the door.

"He got all mad at me and told me to just come back here," Ki-Young said.

"Really? He doesn't seem like he'd do that," Y/N argued.

"Bu-"

"I did not," I said, walking into the room, cutting off Ki-Young.

Ki-Young looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

Y/N reached forward and slapped Ki-Young's arm, "Ki-Young!"

I gave Y/N her white rice, two packets of soy sauce, and a spoon. I gave Ki-Young a bowl of white rice and a spoon. I sat down and put two packets of soy sauce into my white rice and began eating.

"Did you get me any soy sauce?" 

I looked at Ki-Young and shook my head, "I thought you were getting me some because you were going to have me pay."

Ki-Young glared at me and looked at Y/N. He went to grab her hand and she didn't do anything to stop him.

I wanted to leap up and smack his hand away but I didn't.

That's when it hit me.

Ki-Young liked Y/N

Yoongi liked Y/N.

I liked Y/N.