Chapter 14

I smiled painfully but nodded, "I understand. I'll leave you alone now." I stood up to grabbed my phone.

I felt a grip on my wrist and looked up.

"I don't want to be with you. I need to be with you," Yoongi whispered.

I stopped moving, my heart skipping a beat. "Really?"

Yoongi sighed and looked at me, "I've been trying to get with you for what seems like the past year. I've waited for so long and you finally decide to date me."

I smiled and looked down. Had it seriously been that long?  I felt something cold touch my cheek and looked up. I smiled when I saw that Yoongi had put his hand on my cheek.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about has it really been that long."

"Yep. I remember every night when I'd go to sleep thinking you're with someone else or dead."

"Well, now I feel bad."

"Don't. Look where we are right now. We're with each other and that's-"

"Stop. You're being too fricking cheesy and I can't take it."

"That's the point."

"Yoongi why are you like this."

"I'm only like this for you. You should feel honored."

"I'm not sure honored is the word I'd use."

"Offended."

"Lies."

"I don't think I want to date you anymore."

"Alright, then I'll leave."

"Ok. Ok. I still want to date you but I'm still offended."

"Totally."

"I am!"

"You're too cute," I smiled and rolled my eyes. His face turned red and I smiled even more. I stood up and he looked at me, confused. "We have to go tell the other members."

He nodded, now understanding. I took out my wallet and walked up to the counter. I paid before walking back to Yoongi. He looked at me without saying anything and I tilted my head.

"Why did you pay?"

"Because we aren't like those cheap cliche couples where the guy is the one that pays for everything and the girl is always like 'omg thank you so much. I love you'."

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head, "You are something else."

"Yes, I am. I am a depressed, loving, different, weird person."

"You're still depressed?"

"Depression isn't something you can just quit having."

"But, I'm here to fix that."

"Yoongi, a person cannot simply fix it. It takes time."

"I know. That's why I plan to give you my free time to get rid of your stupid depression."

"It's not stupid. It's horrible," I corrected with a smile as we walked out of the cafe.

He smiled and put his arm around my shoulders. I was going to ask why but I figured he's waited long enough. 

We walked home in silence; a comfortable silence. I didn't realize this at first but, Yoongi kept getting closer. I wondered why but I felt something cold brush my hand. I forgot about what I was thinking about and looked down.