Chapter 6

6

AN: we'll I planned to write two chapters for Alpha, but I only got one and a one shot for running blind done. Mostly lazed around and did nothing.

Everything went quite when Jack suddenly appeared in front of the guardians.

"Question." Bunny said slowly looking Jack over. He wore pure white robes with dark royal blue trim around the edges of his hood and the tails that hung around the boy's legs. Underneath he still wore the brown deer skin pants. He could see the hilts of throwing knifes sticking out of the assassins knee high leather boots along with two twin swords and a dagger at his hips. Poking out over his shoulder were more throwing knifes and on the opposite side, a bow and a sheath of arrows. On each wrist there was a bracer with a metal guard and etched into it was a frost pattern. Bunny realized Jack didn't have his staff.

"What's your question Bunny?" Jack asked. He knew what was coming.

"There was just a wolf standing there that had white fur and blue eyes?" The pooka asked.

"Yes."

"You have white hair and blue eyes?"

"Yes."

"Are you that wolf?"

Jack smirked and nodded. "Yes."

"Okay." Bunny said taking a deep breath. He scratched his head. Then stood straight looking Jack in the eyes. "What?! How?! You're a werewolf?! Why didn't you say anything?!"

Jack frowned. "I didn't tell you because I didn't trust you. Now I kind of do. To be completely honest, I wasn't going to tell you at all."

"How is this possible?" North asked confused. "Manny can't create a being with two forms." Everyone turned to Jack. They stared at him with expectant eyes.

"Well, you see," Jack said scratching the back of his head. "Mim isn't my creator; he's more of an annoying very distant friend that never talks to me."

"If Mim didn't create you, who did?" Tooth asked. She wasn't flying; both feet were planted firmly on the ground. Tooth leaned up against a tree for support. She was too shocked to fly.

"I was born on Asgard, land of Viking myth 637 years ago." He watched the guardians reactions carefully. Bunny looked skeptical, but the others were just shocked. "My parents are Odin, god of lightning, wisdom and war. My mother is Frigga goddess of love, marriage and destiny. I have two brothers, Thor and Loki; you might have heard of them, they have some pretty bad disagreements. That's putting it lightly." Jack crossed his arms watching the guardians, especially Bunny closely, but be for anyone could say anything there was a growl and a yelp. A small auburn wolf burst through the bushes. She jumped into Jack's arms.

Amelia shifted. "Daddy, a fox scared me!" She whined.

"Daddy?" North, Bunny, Tooth and Sandy asked at the same time.

Jack nodded. "Yes, daddy." He said turning his attention to his daughter. "It's alright, the fox won't hurt you, I won't let it." She nodded and buried her head in Jack's shoulder shyly peaking out at the guardians that she just noticed. "Guys, this is my daughter Amelia."

"You have a kid!" Bunny yelled.

"Aww she's so cute!" Tooth squealed. Flying again due to excitement.

"How old are you?!" North asked putting emphasis on old.

"637."

Amelia tugged one his hair and whispered. "I don't like them, their loud and scary."

Jack laughed. "They won't hurt you." He said smiling.

"Care to explain?" North asked.

The assassin nodded. "About 150 years after I moved to earth I got lonely. I couldn't go home to see my family because winter wasn't at peace yet. One night I fell asleep in a snow bank. I woke up hearing a baby crying. I was still half asleep, but I got up anyways. I'm glad I did. In the bushes nearby was a baby. At first I didn't know whether to pick her up or not. I didn't know if she could see me. After a few seconds I decided to pick her up. That's when Mim started to talk. He said: "she's yours to name and raise. I know you've been lonely. Also I thought it would be good for earth to have two winter spirits."" Jack shrugged.

"She is a werewolf too." Tooth said.

The winter god nodded. "Yes. I guess Mim can make beings with multiple forms."

Sandy waved a hand gaining everyone's attention. He made a strand of DNA out of dreamsand.

"Yes. He could have used my DNA." Jack nodded.

"You said something about winter, not being at peace? Also you never said why you left home." North pointed out.

"The old head winter spirit, old man winter, I just call him Omw, he was causing a civil war between the winter packs almost causing another ice age. Manny asked me to take his job. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but I could communicate and command the packs easier considering I'm part wolf." Jack explained.

"Wait, packs?" Bunny asked horrified. "Wolves control winter?"

"No they don't control winter. They help plan and make sure the storms happen without too much damage." Jack reassured Bunny. "People and spirits don't realize that they see seasonal spirits every day."

"How did you get old man winter to step down?" North asked.

"He wouldn't, so I killed him." Jack said simply.

"Oh." Tooth said.

"You killed him." Bunny rolled his eyes. "You couldn't hurt a fly."

"Earlier you said, and I quote 'cold hearted killer.'" Jack reminded him.

Bunny's ears laid flat against his back. He looked down at the ground. "Jack, I'm sorry I said that about you. I was angry, I can't even remember why now, but that's no excuse to say the things I said." He paused looking up at Jack. "Will you forgive me?"

"Of course, I'm not one to hold a grudge. But I do kill people. So you're not entirely wrong. I only kill people who have a bad influence on the world or they're a Templar." Jack said. He sat Amelia down because his arms were starting to get tired. She hid behind his leg peaking out at the guardians.

"So you do kill people?" North asked. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. The young winter spirit in front of him not only had a child, but killed people.

"Yes." The boy said. "I'm a master assassin."

"Master?" Bunny laughed. "Yeah right frostbite."

"Fine." Jack smirked. "Would you like a demonstration?"

AN: volunteering is tiring. My favorite part so far is singing found a peanut and titanic song. I also got to play my ukulele!

Sorry guys I couldn't decide on a mother. It could have been Elsa or a oc, but I decided to go with the other option, Mim.