Chapter 19

19

AN: Thanks Jack for giving all the surrounding bus divisions a snow day except mine... Also, why isn't there a five nights a Freddy's/rotg crossover? I've read one of the tf2 ones, it was good. Watching wolverine while typing! Love Hugh Jackman's voice. Wonder why?

"You're going to pay for that." Pitch growled. With a flick of his wrist a wave of nightmare sand came hurtling towards Jack. The winter spirit threw up a wall of winter magic freezing the wave. It shattered into millions of tiny sharp pieces. He commanded the wind to blow the shards at Pitch.

The nightmare King growled and formed a broadsword out of sand. He swung at Jack who jumped out of the way. The sword disintegrated as soon as it made contact with the floor. The assassin didn't block with his hidden blades because they would break from the force of the blow. Pitch formed a new sword as Jack retracted his blades and pulled out his dagger from his boot. Pitch swung again, but the assassin ducked under his arm and grabbed the nightmare kings wrist that held the sword. He twisted it making Pitch drop the sword, but he reformed the weapon in his other hand. The nightmare King broke away from Jack's grasp and attacked again. The assassin blocked it with his dagger and spun around behind Pitch. The nightmare man spun to face him as Jack attacked with five quick swipes that Pitch easily blocked.

"Not as threatening as they say." Pitch purred with his Cheshire cat smile.

"I'm just getting started." Jack snarled. He sent a flurry of blinding snow and sharp ice shards flying at Pitch. The nightmare King threw up a wall of sand, but some ice still made it through. Pitch hissed as he pulled a large shard out of his cheek. While he was busy with that, Jack dropped into a crouch and hooked his foot around the back of Pitch's knee. The nightmare King came crashing to the floor.

The assassin jumped on top of him and pinned him down with the dagger to his throat. Pitch smiled and disappeared. "Aww, come on!" Jack yelled in annoyance. He put his dagger away and looked around as he stood. All the nightmares were gone except a few incased in ice.

"Jack!" Tooth yelled and zipped towards him. She immediately stuck her fingers in his mouth to check on his teeth. Jack groaned in protest.

"Tooth, fingers out of mouth." Bunny said imitating North. Tooth laughed and took her fingers out of Jack's mouth. He laughed along with Tooth and Sandy. North shot bunny an annoyed look. The avengers looked between the guardians confused. Tony shrugged and walked over to the computer.

"He worked here." Tony said looking at the login on the computer. "Robert Bouchart."

"He was a Templar sleeper agent in your company, his real name is David De Sable." Jack said. "Did he manage to get anything?"

"No. He didn't even break through the first wall of security. He was using a fake name? How did he make it through our background checks?" Tony grumbled.

"Pull up his résumé." Jack said. After a few clicks it was displayed on the screen.

"I got through your background checks." Natasha said with a smile.

"You did, but we've updated since then." Tony grumbled. "Looks like it's time to update again. What do you see Jack?"

"Abstergo, of course." Jack shook his head and kept reading.

"The pharmaceutical company? What do they have to do with the sleeper agent?" Clint asked while cleaning his arrows. Whoops forgot to tell them about the modern Templars. Jack thought.

"There the current legal front of the Templar's. Mostly to cover up experiments and of course make money." Jack said. "Your biggest competitor in medical developments."

"Why would Pitch be working with the Templars?" North asked.

"I'm not sure why. I haven't talked to the assassins in months." Jack said. "I probably should." He grumbled. He sent a mental message to Sicarius to take Amelia to Burgess to stay a few nights with Jamie.

"Sorry, this is off topic, but did you heal that wolf with your blood?" Banner asked. Beryllium took a step forward away from her pack and nudged Jack's leg. The assassin petted her head.

"Yep." Jack said with a smirk.

"How is that possible?" The scientist asked.

"I have no clue. Did mom or dad Evers say anything about it?" Jack shrugged.

"No they didn't." Loki said.

"I don't think they even know." Thor laughed.

"Would you mind if we took a few samples?" Banner asked intrigued.

"Sure, but I'm not sure if it'll work." Jack said. Banner opened his mouth to ask, but the assassin interrupted him. "The healing only works if given by will, but not taken. It's a defense mechanism. So I'm not sure if taken by a needle would work." He explained.

"We'll see." Banner said with an excited smile.

"Why don't we stay here for now?" Thor suggested.

"That's fine with me, but I only have 10 guest rooms." Tony said.

As soon as the words left his mouth Jack yelled: "I call rafters!"

"That settles that." Loki shook his head.

"I've got extra pillows and blankets you can use if you get cold." Tony said. Jack raised an eyebrow. "Right no blankets. Winter spirit."

The avengers and guardians settled by the TV and were watching some random show about a sponge. The wolves left hours ago using one of North's snow globes to travel quicker. After awhile at the annoying sponge Jack was getting restless. Even with keeping a constant check on the packs he couldn't keep his mind away from Amelia and Jamie. "I'm going to go drop some snow." He said getting up from where he was sitting. The assassin flew out the nearest window and flew towards Burgess. Then he remembered that there was a scheduled blizzard suppose to be happening right now in London, England. Mother Nature would have his head if he didn't cause the one storm she asked for.

The winter God flew over to England and started the storm. He let the natural high and low pressure zones take over and flew back over the Pacific Ocean. Jack quickly flew through Burgess checking on his other believers before flying to the Bennett's house. He climbed through Jamie's window. On the boys bed was a small note. Jack picked it up. It read:

Jack,

If you are coming to look for us. We are in the living room.

Jamie and Amelia

P.s. Sorry it's in crayon. It was the only thing we could find to write in...

Jack smiled as he read the note written in lime green crayon. He quietly snuck down the hall and checked on Sophie as he passed her room. She was sleeping soundly. He floated down the stairs an into the TV room. The TV was still on and playing the same yellow sponge that the avengers were watching. Jack looked around and found two empty sleeping bags. On top of them was another small note.

AN: Well I ended up watching, Wolverine, Aladdin and Due Date while typing... Kept getting distracted and watching them instead of typing...