Chapter 22

Alpha 22

AN: I know it's been over a week; sorry I had a lot of school work. My ahole history of a history teacher made us write a test and a 5 paragraph essay in one period (70min).

"Where the hell is the bloody place?!" Bunny growled. The Guardians had been flying around in the sleigh trying to find Abstrego's headquarters.

"Are we even in the right country?" Tooth asked.

"Gotta be, there's the coliseum." Bunny answered pointing at the land mark. "Really need to get a gps in this thing North!"

Sandy jumped up and down with an exclamation mark over his head trying to get the Guardians attention. None of them noticed until he yanked on one of Bunny's ears. The tall rabbit let out a high picked screech that got the Guardian's attention.

-"Doth mother know, you wearith her drapes?"-

AN: Jacks Pov

Jack flew through the front door of Abstergo Entertainment. He knew that the average worker most likely would not be able to see him, but the scientists, security guards and the higher ups would. The assassin kept out of the way of security cameras and stuck close to the ceilings. He found an unlocked broom closet and crept inside. There was an air vent in the corner. Jack flew up and made a screwdriver out of ice and unscrewed the cover. He climbed in and crawled up to the 3rd floor.

The winter spirit kicked the cover off the vent and looked around. He was in a long pure white hall with evenly spaced white doors. Each door had a plant on both sides of it. They were the only spots of color in the boring hall. Jack dropped out of the vent and shifted before he hit the ground. His white fur would blend in better than his sweater, pants and boots.

The second his paws hit the ground someone screamed. It was Jamie. "Jack!" He screamed. He sounded in pain. Jack growled and took off running.

"Daddy!" Amelia screeched. The assassin ran faster towards the sounds. Jack reached the door and shifted while pushing it open.

In the centre of the empty room stood Pitch Black. He was smiling like a Cheshire Cat. "Hello Jack."

"Pitch! Where are they?" Jack demanded with his sharp teeth bared. Someone landed on his back. The assassin lost his balance and fell on his back with the person on top of him. He tried to push the man off, but the man jabbed a needle into his neck. The drugs took affect quickly. They made Jack weak, he couldn't move.

"Get him into the machine."

-"And so, the lion fell in love with the lamb."-

AN: With Avengers

"No." Fury said. "I will not allow you to go to Italy and attack and cause trouble over two kids, one being 'Jack Frost's' daughter. He's just a myth. Let the CIA or FBI take care of it."

The Avengers were in the main meeting room in shields head quarters. They had told the director everything about the guardians and Jack, but left Loki out of it. He was currently disguised and waiting outside of the building. When they had told Fury he had laughed.

"Jack isn't a myth! He's my brother!" Thor growled. He narrowed his eyes at the director.

"No." Fury said again. "That is my final answer."

"But sir, the boy is an American citizen." Cap argued.

Before the director could react Tony stood up from the computer he was sitting at and yelled: "Done!"

"Great! Let's go!" Clint said.

The team turned and left leaving a confused Fury. "Stark! What did you do?!" He growled. The one eyed man walked up to the computer and looked onscreen. There was an opened document for a warrant template with the information filled in. "Dammit, they're more trouble than Loki."