Chapter 14

Alpha 14

AN: Watching Transformers Prime! Yay! I love starscream! I like Rodimus Prime much better than Optimus... thanks to everyone who has read, commented, favorited, left kudos and followed! Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors

The Burgess alpha slowly crept out of the cave. He blinked sleep out of his eyes. Jack smiled when he spotted the small cream pup with Sicarius. The assassin had learned that the pup's name was Cremor.

The wolves inched closer. They realized that two others were with Jack. The pair stopped. They realized that the small brown haired human was afraid of them. Jack had told them to never hurt or scare a child.

"It's okay." Jack said to the boy. The Burgess pack was one of the only packs that knew Jack's human form rather well. The boy nodded still unsure. He stayed close to Jack as the assassin stepped closer to the wolves. "Good morning Sicarius. Sorry for the early wake up." Jack smiled. "Hello Cremor, boy you've grown!"

The green eye pup let out a happy bark at the compliment. Jamie blinked in surprise. "You know Bunny; they're not going to eat you right?" Jack asked the huge rabbit that was hiding behind him. The guardian of hope gulped and nodded. Jack put his hand out and Sicarius bumped his head against it. The winter god petted the wolf's head. The golden wolf let out a content huff.

Jamie seemed to be more relaxed around the two wolves. Jack replaced his hand with Jamie's. Sicarius leaned into the boys touch. Jamie flinched, but sighed and petted the wolf. The boy smiled as he ran his fingers through the wolf's golden fur.

A trio of pups poked their heads out of the cave entrance. They spotted Jack and ran straight at him. The winter god's eyes widened. "Oh no." He breathed. The trio leaped onto him knocking him into the snow. They licked his face and pinned the assassin down. Jamie laughed as Cremor joined his sisters. Jack sighed. He wasn't going to be getting up without help. Jamie laughed at Jack being held down by a mountain of fur.

Bunny shrunk back as another older wolf appeared at the tunnel's entrance. The wolf headed straight for the oversized rabbit. Bunny gulped as the wolf stalked closer.

"She's only coming to say hello." Jack said from under the pile of pups. Bunny remained unsure as the black spotted wolf crept closer. She let out an annoyed whimpered when she sensed Bunny's fear. The black spotted wolf laid down with her belly up trying to be less threatening. Bunny sighed as he stepped closer to the wolf. She didn't look to scary. He started to pet her belly. The Wolf hummed happily.

"Hi." Bunny said to the wolf. The black spotted wolf barked back at him. "I'm taking that as a hi." The guardian of hope said with a smile.

The rest of the pack started to slowly come from the tunnel towards Jamie and Jack. The brown haired boy seemed less frightened of the wolves and more comfortable around them. With each new wolf the boy made a new friend. The black spotted wolf rolled back onto her side and laid her head on Bunny's knee. "Aww, that's cute." Bunny mumbled.

Sicarius barked the pups to get off of Jack. The pups and ran over to their Alpha and Jack sat up. "Thanks." He said to the golden wolf. "It was starting to get hot under there." Jack got up and walked over to were Jamie and the rest of the wolves were sitting. "See I told you wolves wouldn't hurt you."

"I like wolves a lot now." Jamie smiled. Cremor bumped his head on Jamie's leg. The boy reached down to pet the pup. "Can we visit again?"

"Of course." Jack said. "Sicarius can you keep an eye on the burgess children?" The golden wolf nodded. "Thank you." The pack disappeared back into their den.

"Jack, I think we should take Jamie with us." Bunny announced.

Jamie's eyes widened. "Really?" He asked in astonishment.

"Hmm, I don't know. What if his parents notice he's gone?" Jack pointed out.

"What would you do if it was Amelia?" Bunny asked.

Jack frowned. "You've got me there." He sighed. "Alright. Jamie's going with us."

"Yay!" Jamie cheered, then paused. "What about Sophie?"

"She'll be alright mate." Bunny promised. "I got an egg with her and Jack's got the wolves watching over her."

Jamie nodded. Bunny opened a tunnel and jumped in. "Piggy back?" Jack asked. Jamie smiled and nodded. The assassin shifted and looked back at Jamie. The boy blinked and shook his head.

"That's amazing." He said. Jack crouched down so Jamie could climb onto his back. The brown haired boy wrapped his arms around the wolf's neck. Jack jumped carefully into the tunnel. He ran beside Bunny and soon the tunnel opened just inside the poles front entrance. Jamie hopped off and Jack shifted back to human. "Wow you guys are fast." Jamie breathed. The trio walked into the meeting room.

The assassin spotted Amelia sitting at the table in between Thor and Loki. The god of mischief was trying to entertain her with magic, but failing. "Dad!" She smiled. Amelia ran over excitedly.

"Wait?" Jamie sputtered. "Dad?"

Jack nodded. "Jamie meet Amelia, my daughter. Amelia this is Jamie, the first kid to ever believe in me."

"Wait." Amelia blinked. "You can see me?"

"Yes." Jamie smiled. "And hear you too." The brown haired boy laughed at Amelia's reaction. "Wow, that was Déjà vu. You're really Jack's daughter?"

Amelia nodded. She was still in shock the Jamie could see her. Jack cleared his throat. "How did you get past Heimdall?"

"I didn't." She said. "I just annoyed grandpa."

"Of course you did." Jack said crossing his arms.

"Am I in trouble?" She asked. Jack narrowed his eyes. "I brought your sweater?"

"You're off the hook this time, but don't do it again." Jack warned. Amelia nodded. "Go play. There's got to be something you can do." The pair nodded and headed off into the workshop. Jack could hear them talking about different things.

The assassin walked over to the meeting table and picked up the bundle of clothing. "I'll be back." He said. Jack walked to his room and changed back into his blue sweater. He kept is hidden blades and throwing knifes along with a short sword. He decided to wear his boots to have extra storage for the remainder of the throwing knifes. He also slipped the short sword into the sheath on his boots side. He left the rest of his weapons in his closet before heading back to the workshop.

Jamie and Amelia were racing remote control cars under and around the avengers and guardians feet. "Careful with those!" North said. "Kids still need to get those for Christmas."

"Could I please have one for Christmas?" Jamie asked.

"Me too, dad please?" Amelia asked batting her eyes.

"I'll see what I can do." Jack smiled. He looked over to North and raised an eyebrow.

AN: I was talking to EV or cleverbot and I asked her about Jack Frost. Randomly out of the blue she asked if I like Thor. It was creepy...