Chapter 7

7

AN: Finished all my volunteer hours! I loved it! It was like going to camp without having to pay! It was nice to have responsibilities as well have fun.

"Yes." Bunny said pulling his boomerangs out.

"What if I can sneak up, disarm and pin you? Also I won't use any weapons." Jack suggested.

"North can't even do that with his swords!" Tooth said.

"That will work." Bunny said with a smirk. Amelia went over and sat down beside a bush. Tooth fluttered over and started to talk to her. At first she looked fearful, but after awhile she seemed to like Tooth.

"I'll give you three minutes to prepare." Jack said. He watched as North and Sandy went over to where Amelia and Tooth were talking and sat beside them before disappearing into the forest. He didn't use the wind to fly because it would have carried his scent and made noise. The assassin climbed into a tree. He sat and waited for five minutes. He knew by then that Bunny would be getting jumpy and easily distracted by any noise.

Jack hopped through the trees not making a sound. He easily navigated through the dense canopy back to the Guardians. The winter god peaked out of the trees down to where Bunny was standing. The rabbit stood eyes and ears sweeping the forest. His nose twitched nervously trying to find the assassin.

The winter spirit creeped out further on the branch until he was directly over Bunny. He commanded the wind to blow through the forest snapping branches like someone had stepped on them. Bunny turned to the sound. Jack smirked looking down at his unsuspecting victim.

The assassin fell from the trees onto Bunny shoulders. He grabbed the boomerangs out of the rabbit's hands and through them away from Bunny. The winter god flipped off of Bunny's back landing on the ground in a crouch. He kicked Bunny's feet out from under him. The assassin jumped on top of the unsuspecting guardian. He pinned the rabbit's hands over his head. Bunny tried to kick Jack off, but couldn't get his feet up high enough to hit him.

"Got you." Jack laughed. Bunny growled annoyed. The assassin stood up and grabbed Bunny's boomerangs and handed them back.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Bunny asked brushing the dirt from his fur.

"A bit from Asgard and a bit from a friend." Jack said. Amelia jumped up and skipped over to her father. He looked over to the other three guardians. They each had their mouths wide open in shock. Jack smirked. Sandy waved his hand and formed the assassin symbol over his head with sand. "How do you know about the assassins?"

North was the one to answer. "We met one a long time ago. He was very secretive and told us next to nothing about his brotherhood other then they fought for the greater good. He had very advanced weapons for his time. After he died no one heard of the assassins again. We assumed they had disbanded."

"I have a good idea of who you met." Jack said.

"Who?" Bunny asked.

"Sorry, but I can't say anything more than you already know." Jack said.

"Dam assassins, always so secretive." Bunny grumbled.

"That's one secret I have to keep, others I don't. Would you like to meet the rest of my family?" Jack asked. Tooth quickly nodded with the other guardians.

Bunny looked unsure. "Will we need a space ship?"

Amelia burst out laughing. "No." She said between giggles.

"One thing before we go, that wolf that was killed back there, was killed by a nightmare. The packs have seen a few wandering around. Do you think Pitch is back?" Jack said worriedly.