Chapter 3

Addie raced up her home's stairs, practically falling into her little library.

Those ender pearls... I swear I've seen them before!

She skimmed the pages of her books, occasionally pushing her glasses up.

The ender pearls had still had the big black circle in the center, but the coloring of an Eye of Ender.  They weren't like the other two, with the normal look.

I can't find it!  There's gotta be something I'm miss-

"Looking for something?  Or murdering books?"

Addie jumped and turned to see another friend, one who was at the party but handed his drinks to Jake.

Jack Stonecypher, another part of the group stood there in his normal white t-shirt and black sweatpants.  His gold necklace still hung around his neck, and his green eyes matched the emerald on the table.

Addie just looked at him like he tried to tie his shoes one-handed and got his fingers stuck.

"First, how'd you get in?  Second, what do you want?"

Jack smiled.  "Not even a 'Hello Jack, great to see you!'?"

Addie rolled her eyes.  "Stone, really?"

"Hey, you can call me Jack.  Dreamer's not here."

"Whatever.  You gonna help me or what?"

Jack shook his head again.  "Looking for those ender pearls?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen them somewhere before... here!"

Addie reached up and pulled a book down off the shelf.

"Okay... let's see here... aha!"

Addie placed the book on the table and started reading information.

"Ender Eye Pearls are a rare type of ender pearls that can take a person to a specific spot no matter where it lands.  It can only be used once, and the location can't be changed."

"Ender Eye Pearls?"

"Yeah... odd."

Addie shook her head.  "These weren't created by Notch... so, who else had enough power to create a whole new object?  Romeo?"

Jack shook his head.  "No, it had to be someone with Notch's power.  Meaning..."

He looked around and pulled a book off the shelf, showing Addie the cover.

A man with white eyes was starting back.

"Herobrine?"

Jack shrugged, a few memories flashing up.  "It's a possibility."

"Maybe..."

Jack shrugged again before placing the book back.

"Eh, we'll find out tomorrow.  In the meantime, I'll see you later."

"See ya Jack."

She waited until the door closed before she went back to reading.

"..."

The entire gang ended up meeting instead of the original four decided.

"I thought is was me, Jay, Addie and Tina.  Why's everyone here?" Jack ended up asking.

"Because we're an entire group," Jake said.

Jay looked at him, telling him it wasn't the time.

"Okay, well let's do this then."

The group walked up and watched Jack knock on the Order Hall door.

"Stone, what are you doing?"

The other Jack had dipped his head in the fountain.

"Uh... cooling off?"  He gave a nervous smile.

Addie walked over and grabbed his wrist, bringing him to the others as a person with glasses opened the door.

"Uh, hi!  Is there a reason why you are here?" the young man known as Radar wondered.

"Well, yesterday I killed an Enderman, and it dropped three weird pearls... I was wondering if you guys could help."

Radar tilted his head.  "Um... hang on."

He let them come in, telling them to wait while he went and got Jess.

"So..."

"Jake, don't try it."

"Fine."

Being in the treasure room, it was hard not to admire everything.  A tiny crown, a white pumpkin, a weird red glowy thing, a blue and yellow book, an enchanted flint and steel, and a prismarine gauntlet.

"Hey guys!  It's the Wither Nether Star!"

The others looked to where Jake had pointed and stood in awe.

"You like that?" a voice called from behind.

Behind them was a female, about 23 years old.  She had on a red and white t-shirt with blue overalls, and a yellow hair clip in her raven black hair.

Her emerald green eyes only belonged to one person in town.

"Jess?"

She smiled.

"Welcome to the Order Hall."

660 words.

I know, it's short, but the next one is supposed to be pretty long, so hopefully I make it up to you.

I would like to point something out, regarding the pearls.

There's more information on them coming, and personally they seem to be made by a certain someone ;)

But seriously, I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am!

God the Romeo reference.

Anyways, I'm tired, so I'll see you guys in the next one!

PEACE OUT!

No I'm not Will Ryan of DAGames.

Get out.

-Dreamer